Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

This thread has been started because of an idea a few of us had and which some of us, such as myself, Kathy LAFD and Petra decided to go a stage further with and come on here and ask you to post FIVE songs that Michael has not sung on stage, rarely sings on stage or, has not sung for a number of years, which you would love to hear him singing at a concert. We know and understand, everyone has their own favourites and some are probably those that Michael has in his set list at present, like Steel Bars, When A Man Loves A Woman, but we ask you to think carefully about your FIVE songs and to try and pick those that he seldom sings but which YOU love.

What we hope to achieve is a list, of the TOP 10 songs that YOU will have chosen, which we can present to Michael and ask him to give consideration to possibly including, at least, one of the songs on his set list during 2015 as it being a song voted on by his fans. We have asked Gail, moderator of the forum, for permission to do this and also if she would be willing to pass our list to Michael and she believes a good idea and has agreed to pass to Michael on our behalf. Have to make it very clear, whilst list will be passed to Michael, it gives no guarantee you will hear one of your songs at a concert you go to, nor does it guarantee, Michael will feel it relevant, to include any of the songs voted on, in his 2015 set list.

We hope it lets Michael see how much we care about his music and how much we love it all. Also how much we appreciate the way Michael involves his audience, US, so much in all of his shows and how much we all thank him for doing so. Have also to say hope it lets him see how much fun we all have coming together on this forum which is a part of Michael's website and for those that do not know, this was something Michael himself asked be included when this website was set up. The facility of a forum is available on these sites but the great majority of celebrities do not give this to their fans i.e they don't pay for it, as Michael does, for us.

We are asking that you have your FIVE songs posted on this thread by 1st December so, before the Christmas rush starts, we are able to draw up the TOP 10 list. It will also give Gail the opportunity to send to Michael before 2015 arrives. Only one post, containing five songs, is allowed per person.

In advance, we want to thank everyone who comes onto this thread, for your support is more than appreciated and we also hope you have FUN in thinking up your FIVE songs. We also hope, during 2015, Michael sings all your favourites and each and everyone of you has a concert, as near your doorstep as can be, so that you get to a show next year

Picture was taken on 20th May, 2014 at Cliff's Pavilion, Southend-on-Sea, UK and please feel free to use if you wish to. 

Sylvia, Kathy LAFD and Petra.

Views: 11920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia, very pleased to be able to vote. It,ll be interesting which ones he picks for his setlist in 2015. Fingers crossed we all get our favourites. Fun times ahead!!

Sandra

Just hope we definitely get concerts next year in UK Sandra and it will be more than interesting to hear what happens and it will be super if he takes us up on it and we get at least one from the Top 10.  Certainly will give another reason to look forward to going to a concert !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It certainly will Sylvia and I hope we get the chance to purchase VIP tickets again, it was lovely to finally get to meet THE MAN after being a fan for 20 plus years.

Sandra

It was indeed Sandra and hope we get the chance again !!! :)

HELLOOO

sorry for my delay!

here we are,  my list:

1) invisible tattoo (love this song)

2) track of my tears

3)missing you now

4) I'm not ready

5) go the distance

thanks for this! it's a great idea! hugs

Silvy from Switzerland Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much Silvy for voting :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

my pleasure! :-)

Well, I need to put my vote in before it's too late....

1. Tracks of my tears

2. What's Going On?

3. Said I loved you...but I Lied

4. This Is the Time

5. Can I Touch You There?

Just have to say though, that I don't care what he sings...he can sing the phone book....just send him to Lou. KY!!! Please:)!

Thank you All for your hard work!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, a great idea! I'm going to record the song "phone book" in the list !!! :)))

Thank you for your vote!

Petra (Germany)

Lol:)! Thank You Petra!!!

Interesting votes from everyone. I had to start with "Soul Provider" which is the first MB song I ever heard, and I instantly fell in love with the song and MB. So here are my votes.

1. Soul Provider

2. Stand Up For Love

3. The One Thing

4. Lean On Me

5. Just One Love

I would really love it if Michael could end his concerts with "Just One Love" The lyrics of this song is so Powerful, Amazing,and Inspirational. Everyone will leave the concert knowing that "Just One Love" Is all we need to make this World a better place.
Thank you so much everyone for voting. Much Love.

Patience

Thanks so much for coming in Silvy, Mary and Patience and your votes are registered.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service