Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 21136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy, heehee cute one! There are "Bolton" towns all over the place. Just off the top of my head, I know of, believe it or not, a Bolton town in CT and there's one in Ontario Canada and they have an M&M's distributor there! :D Thanks for the smile Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yep, & I'm sure everywhere there's a Bolton Street. Sure is one in Baltimore MD. A lot of times, when I lived in Boulden Street, drivers would say Bolton & I'd just smile. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Well, Joy & everyone, we need to get a charter bus that holds 50 plus people. Thanks for the descriptions of the pictures girl. But see, Sylvia said she was gonna drive; I'm the navigator. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA wholoveslife & Michael Bolton :)

How right you are Robin CA and here is my bus for us all that I have just put out on FB and that I am going to use for all the book signing dates.....getting mixed up keeping on using all different pictures for all the different adverts for MB just now;  what with books, book signings and CD's all coming out,......oh boy !!! LOL

For Sylvie and Robin CA I have a picture of a huge jet just clearing the top of a tour bus sitting on what I presume is a runway with a grass verge.   On the bus I have written on the side "Michael Bolton Book Signing Tour 2013 !!" and at the front of the bus I have put "The Soul Of It All - My Music, My Life" and then on the grass verge I have put the details of the two book signings on 29th January and have a guess what the number of the bus is.............?????.............27 !!!!! LOL.

I will definitely go the driver, Robin CA, and you can be the navigator and who wants to take charge of the megaphone ??????????????? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HI ALL!  THE BOLTON BUS STATION JOY POSTED I BELIEVE IS SOMEWHERE IN THE UK  THERE ARE SEVERAL BOLTON BUS STATIONS AND TOWNS IN THE USA INCLUDING BOLTON MA, BOLTON CT AND BOLTON NY

SYLVIA, ROBIN R AND EVERYONE I THINK WE ARE GOING TO NEED A  MEGABUS  IT IS A DOUBLEBECKER BUS THAT HOLDS APPROXIMATELY 100 PEOPLE NOT INCLUDING THE DRIVER

SYLVIA  I WILL TAKE CHARGE OF THE MEGAPHONE  I HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIME THAT I HAVE A LOUD MOUTH

SYLVIE AND ROBIN R  I HAVE A PICTURE OF A MEGABUS IT IS A DOUBLE DECKER BUS THAT HOLD 100 PEOPLE

GLORIA

Now that is a megabus Gloria and who knows, we may just need it !!!!!!! LOL.   Glad to hear your on for the megaphone Gloria !!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sounds good to me girls the double decker bus. Sylvia & I will drive safely. Neat about the Bolton stations, cities & so forth. Love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

That will work Gloria!!!!! LOL!!! Fasten your seat belts :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Very funny Sylvia!!! We will all get to where we are going somehow and somewhere eventually!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Ladies,

Don't forget to pick me up in Indy, but don't put me in charge of the keys, I would probably lock them in the bus! LOL

Still kicking myself over what happened in Wabash.

So where are all these book signing dates?

Thanks,

Kellie

Hi Kellie, fans are finding the book signing dates on-line. Gail is still waiting for an official list from Michael's management. There have been dates put up on a few sites like Barnes & Noble, so I suggest you check your own bigger book store in your area. Gail agreed we should put  all dates here if we find some, if only to keep each other aware of the possibility. Hope that helps Kellie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvi from Canada 

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for the info, and thank you Gail for posting what we know is confirmed.

Looking forward to more dates...

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service