Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will probably have to wait till about Christmas for mine for their postage date doesn't take into account another country.....that would obviously create an awful lot more work for those involved so I will wait patiently and when you all come rushing in here with your reviews etc.....I am staying out .....will be just like AI !!!! LOL   Must admit that with the publication date having been set and therefore, I believe, it must either be printed or going to print and am pretty sure it must be finished along with seeing that beautiful dust cover, I will wait till next November for it to arrive !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia....wonder if it will be offered as an ebook purchase?? Do you have a Kindle or some other electronic reader?? Can you believe I am asking a tech question??? ROFL!!! Bob bought me a Kindle for Christmas when they first came out :) Anyway....you might be able to actually read the book sooner if it is offered as an ebook. And then of course you would have your hard book in hand sometime in 2013!!! lol Of course you need the "book" book for a signing :) I wonder if Gail knows if the book will be offered as an ebook??? Just a thought :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It is on offer as an ebook because I know someone who pre-ordered it to go straight to her reader.....I have put that in because I can't remember what it is called; it is the latest "thingamayjig" that has come out and I am sure it was the word Fire in it somewhere.....an updated version of a Kindle....know what I am talking about and OMG you are a better guy then me if you do !!! LOL   Rest assured Kathy, can be ordered as an ebook BUT will it surprise you to know that I haven't got anything like a Kindle !! LOL

If Michael comes to Scotland to do a book signing I'll be buying twenty books on the day, or more, and it will surprise even him how many friends I have called Sylvia who are each getting a copy of the book as a Christmas present ......do you think I would get away with that one ?????? ROFL  

ROFL!!!! Love it Sylvia :))))) You are right there is a fire thing related to these e-readers!! Well all I am simply suggesting is that IF you don't want to wait...the e-reader is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever model you buy!!! LOL As I say...Bolton fans are always prepared....a valid motto!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia, dumb question but  I don't suppose you'd consider canceling your amazon.com order and pre-ordering it from amazon.co.uk instead? It might shorten delivery time. I know nothing. Well, I didn't check the U.K. listing, but unless it's listed as an import there, as I've said, you might get it faster that way. Either way, good luck! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Quite happy to leave it Sylvie and that way I get my US packaging too because even some of that I like to fold up and keep with item .....did that with "Gems" CD ....everything is all packed together in that little "case" !!! LOL    Thanks though for coming in and trying to help out .....thanks Sylvie !!! :)

Well, I'm not sure when I'll get it but you can bet, I'm gonna listen to that lovely voice read to me & to think of it all, he can read to all of us to sleep @ night. Especially us single girls. :)))))))) & of course, to all of us. Just kidding around girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life. :))))))

Sylvia,

You are too funny! I can see you, doing the get in line thing 20 times! LOL

Joy

I will have twenty different pairs of shoes to be a different height each time I go round and twenty different wigs all lined up ready and waiting .....need to get 20 members of the family to stand in the line too and then I take their place....it COULD work !!!!! ROFL   Would you agree Kathy that that would be "being prepared" ......just a wee, wee bit ?????? LOL.

Can I take opportunity to thank all of you that have come up with ways whereby I could get THE book quicker than I will....I really do thank you all but as I have said I am willing to wait !! :)    I knew when I ordered what delivery schedule would be and I was well aware too that eventually it would have come onto the UK site but I wanted that buzz from ordering on first day of pre-sale and I got it, once I had placed order ........remember too all GOOD things in life are worth waiting for  !! :)

Very true Sylvia!! I would be doing all the above to have my copy asap!! lol No disguises....just laughs...like when Michael smiled at me on my second go round and he laughingly asked...and to whom do I sign this one to?? I replied....to Kathy of course!!! That brought even more laughter from Michael!!! So use your own discretion Sylvia!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy---we did that too at the FYE record signings..He did not seem to mind..we would wait till the line dwindled here and there LOL

Robin in MD :)

As I say Robin Md....a Bolton fan is always prepared!! Too much FUN we all have with Michael!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service