Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thinking cap is definitely on already Kathy.......wonder when Matthew is coming back up here ????????? ROFL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know I'm behind but when I was in D. C. for the CD signing of "Vintage" I went twice. Even brought CD'S of mine to be autographed & "My Secret Passion" & "This is the Time" were among the CD'S I brought with me. Boltonnut from l. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Is that another plan I have to add Robin CA.....stick and few things up my jumper/sweater because I really believe someone might just spot if I take my infamous suitcase with me !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This was just posted to the main site...working on the new book while waiting to go on stage in Tarrytown

Thanks for the heads up Gail! Hmm, I wonder what's Michael's deadline for the book to go into production... I wish him luck finishing on time, that's all I have to say... :D Take care Gail and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail, Cute pic.  He's hard at work..I am so excited to get the book in the fall...

Thanks for posting here too!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for posting here Gail for it is a beautiful photo for MB certainly looks happy and relaxed....good to see !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Gail for posting photo here!!! Can't ever get enough of that great smile!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Gail

Thank you so much !!! I love it !

Take care

Mariu

I know I can't wait to hear Mr. Bolton reading to me & woo hoo @ night? Hmm. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Joy has found a beautiful photo of a poster and a "flyer" on eBay that appear to have been used as part of the promotion which Michael did for his book in New York a little while ago and below is the picture as well as a transcript of the "flyer".....thought well worth bringing over to this thread and I hope you all agree ?? :)

"THE SOUL OF IT ALL

MY LIFE MY MUSIC BY MICHAEL BOLTON

An All Access Pass to the life and career of Grammy winning singer and songwriter Michael Bolton.

TO BE PUBLISHED IN NOVEMBER, 2012.

"I'm beyond grateful to have sold 53 million records and singles but that success didn't happen because I was lazing around. In this book I go long and dive deep, not only into my vagabond life but also, into the belly of the beast that is the music business with all of its joys, follies and torments; come with me backstage onto the buses, planes and limos, inside the hotel rooms and finally into my home and my heart.

I've given this book my all just as I do each and every time I walk out on stage and I hope that you enjoy reading THE SOUL OF IT ALL as much as I loved writing it all - MICHAEL BOLTON.""

Looks almost as though from "I'm beyond grateful..................." to "...................MICHAEL BOLTON" could be the Forward to the book especially seeing where the quotes are placed......obviously doesn't say, so please, don't quote me !!! LOL.

It also says a little bit about where it can be purchased and price but I believe part we are interested in is where it states that it is also available on audio READ BY THE AUTHOR.......forget a number one album this is going to be a NUMBER ONE BOOK !!! :)

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

THanks Sylvia,  I really like this picture..Sure will be fun reading his book!!!  Love the photo!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service