Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BEAUTIFUL :)))))  Thanks Sylvia!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ture, I'm unable to see the photo & it's all good but I loved what all he said. I can't wait to dive into the readings of this book & to hear his awesome voice reading to me that's for sure. Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I love it, its beautiful !!!

Thank a lot, Sylvia and Joy !!!

Take care

Mariu

Just a little update...... Michael has been "quiet" this last little while because he has been working hard on the new CD and also RECORDING his book.....it is definitely going to happen for it is getting done !!!! :)))))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

For information here is a tweet that Michael has sent to us concerning THAT book and it is looking good for November when it is at "draft manuscript" stage.....yipeeeee !!!! :)))))

""Michael BoltonVerified@mbsings3h

Reading through the draft manuscript of my new book! Wow...there's a lot to tell!!"

For Sylvie and Robin CA what the picture is is of the cover of the draft manuscript where it says :  "The Soul Of It All" :   title page  :  The Soul Of It All  :  My Life, My Music  :   Michael Bolton" .

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the update and the tweet. It's one thing to write his book  bit by bit, but then to have to read it and record it all must seem a little overwhelming. Wow, only 3 months to go! Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie,

I can't wait for your results after checking TSOIA bit by bit ... Since your reputation as the Forum librarian and Michealpedia is untouchable, in case of discrepancies MB might come in and ask for the solvers help and pardon LOL.

Best wishes

Astrid

lol Astrid, I love you sweetie! lol Well here's a fact you all may not know: I was told that Michael was using a ghost writer and the info was given to said ghost writer. Of course, Michael has to OK the whole thing. I am very curious myself of how much stuff I'll find out about... Astrid, thanks for the laugh! Love you sweetie pie, good to read you on here. Big warm hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Who said he was using a ghost writer?

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin in MD, Marc Friedland told me Michael was using a ghost writer, when I suggested he'd help him with his autobiography, since he has such a great memory for details on their early days. He told me he had given the info to the ghost writer and hopefully, it would be edited properly. I wouldn't dare  say something like that if it weren't from a reliable source, so there you go sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia,

thanks for all information you have shared here and elsewhere. I will never catch up, I guess LOL.

I really hope that MB has checked and reconciled his contents with the "History-Thread" - otherwise he will get in serious trouble ... LOL

Best wishes

Astrid

Never a truer word spoken Astrid .....hope "our boy" has done his homework !!!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service