Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Picture was taken today Sylvie!! ;)

Hi Gail, thank you sweetie. I guess this might be the reason for postponement. Thanks for sharing,  take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail, I wondered when it was taken also..

Robin in MD:)

It is an adorable picture Sylvie for Amelia is in middle of room dancing on a huge rug they have on floor and you can see she is dancing because of position of feet and little arms look as though they are getting swung about and then Michael is sitting off to the right in front of Amelia facing the camera but he has laptop open and is looking at screen, supposed to be working, but with the expression on his face I am pretty certain he is doing nothing but looking at Amelia dancing for he is managing to smile the broadest and proudest of smiles with his mouth still closed and the smile reaches right up to his eyes and without doubt he is G'pa Bolotin....it is one of the most beautiful pictures I have seen of Michael with Amelia and it even beats the one of when she was born !!! :)  House BTW is still the same for he still has his beautiful antique furniture and the gorgeous brown leather chair still takes pride of place along with pictures, mirrors and candle sticks, that may have moved position in home, but are still there so much so that laptop looks completely out of place !! LOL.     

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the pic description Sylvia, much appreciated! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Truly precious!!! Thanks Gail!!!

Robin in MD:)

Awesome about Milli. Wow! she's almost 2. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Sylvia for all descriptions. I felt like I was there, sitting to the right of Michael while he is typing away on his lap top&hearing Millie dancing around. Ah! cute! Boltonnut from L. A. CA Who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Glad you enjoyed description Robin CA and that it brought it a little bit to life for you and I just wonder if any music was playing or if Amelia is the type of little girl that can well amuse herself and somehow she gives me the impression that she could be a little girl like that and possibly have plenty of imaginary friends too !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I wondered too what music did he have playing that she was dancing to? Maybe his own or something else he enjoys listening to..Or she was just dancing to herself!!LOL  Sweet little gal that she is.entertaining her GPa!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

I never even thought of that, wondering what she was dancing to. Aw! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

UPDATE on book release! There is no real update as of right now.  Didn't want you to think I had forgotten!!  Michael's manager said there wasn't a date she wanted posted right now because it would probably change again before it was settled...arghhhhhhhh she said!!! ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service