Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not what we wanted to hear, of course. But, thanks so much for the update. I'm sure we'll love it when it's finally released. Since we all know that MB's a perfectionist, he wants to make sure the book will be the best.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Gail, It did appear to me that Michael is still working on the book by the date of his post. Millie, hopefully is Michael's inspiration to keep hard at work. She certainly is enjoying her dance and time with Grandpa... If only we could bottle that energy the little ones have, and take a dose when we need it, just to keep up with them!!!

Take Care,

Kelie 

Well, though we need to be patient & it's tough, he, I'm sure, want to get it done right. :) I understand & feel the disappointment. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Oh geez. Thanks for the info Gail. We appreciate it. I know too MB is a perfectionist and if he's still working on his book, we will just have to wait till it's perfect!!LOL  And maybe he's adding more chapters to it so that's even better for us in the long run..

Thanks for keeping us all posted!

Robin in MD :)

I tweeted Michael when we got word that date of publication had been changed really just saying to him that it didn't matter if it was published 2012 or 2013, couldn't wait to read it, no matter when and he tweeted me back with ..........

"Michael Bolton@mbsings

workin day & night !! Lots of stories to tell!!"

......so obviously picture he has just sent shows us that he is still working hard and as you say Robin maybe he is adding more "stories" or maybe he is perfecting it for the hundreth time   !!! lol.;

Thanks Gail for update and I know I will wait patiently until I get it in my hands not much else you can do with Bolton Time !!! lol. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the update, Gail.

Kathy T.:)

Well......thanks for the non-update anyway Gail...LOL  Will just keep waiting :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL... no matter if it is about a book or new CD... remember... it's Michael Bolton time... but remember that he always does what he promises... maybe with some weeks of delay, but always, and will worth the wait!!!!!!! Thanks Gail!!

LOL!! Right you are, Pilar! 

Anna (in MO)

Yep. It's Michael Bolton time. :)))) Also, @ least it's not ridiculous o'clock like some of us say when one's awake @ 3 or 4 in the morning. :)) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

To an extent a little bit of fun for I am going to put two photos on here of the cover for MB's book .....see if you can spot the difference ??????? :)

It was Rocio who spotted the difference as the bottom picture is of the original cover and the one Michael was holding at the promotional event he did in New York but the first picture is what Amazon is now showing as being the cover of the book.....interesting and I must say I prefer Amazon's picture and hope that is the new cover !! :)   As long as they keep that photo does it really matter.....do you agree ????? LOL.

For Sylvie and Robin CA the first picture shows the title of the book as being "The Soul Of It All  :  My Music My Life" and Michael's name appears at the top of the page above his picture but in the original cover it was shown as "The Soul Of It All   :   My Life My Music" and Michael's name appeared at the bottom of the page.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Marcia Clark steps in for Bolton at book festival

Attorney/novelist Marcia Clark will take the place of Michael Bolton at the St. Louis Jewish Book Festival on Nov. 15.

Publication of Bolton's book had been moved to January, so his visit to St. Louis will be rescheduled to sometime early next year. Those who hold festival tickets will be able to see him then.

In the meantime, Clark, one of the prosecutors in the infamous O.J. Simpson trial, has a new legal thriller, "Guilt By Degrees."

Clark's heroine is an attorney in L.A.'s "special trials unit." Kirkus Reviews said of the novel: "No sophomore jinx for Clark. Her second girlfriend novel, counterpart to the buddy novel, is serious fun."

Clark will be at the festival at 7:30 p.m Thursday, Nov. 15. Admission is free with a festival series ticket or $15.

For more information or tickets, call 314-442-3299 or go to stljewishbookfestival.org.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service