Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow..thanks Gail! Didn't know they were selling tickets for those appearances! Of course I don't live in St. Louis but who knows where one might travel to...LOL So we can assume that Michael will be having book signings!!! Yippee!!! Marcia Clark is a good fill in :))) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

& $15 per ticket should that be the case for book signings isn't bad. I know I can't wait. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Gail, funny how I was just telling a girlfriend yesterday that I thought some kind of statement might be made about Michael's book, since the initial release date was approaching. I guess January is official then? Let's hope for the best. Thanks for the update Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for information Gail and at least still looking good for January release.....hoooooray  !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the update, Gail, soooooo looking forward to MBs book and January is just around the corner, some wonderful winter and after holiday reading in store for all of us.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Thanks for posting this here. I hope too we are still going to have the January release date!!! :)  Yup, some great winter time reading, I agree Kathy T

Robin in MD:)

I'm ready for a book signing)s). Whether it costs or not. Wow! I know I tried to get another artist's audio book from a local library? Forget. it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi both Robin's,

Robin MD, know those drab winter months need a pick me up and, yes, some good MB medicine on its way, lol........

Robin R., hope you get that book signing out your way. Would be interested in seeing the schedule as soon as it is available, too.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Just think. On a cold winter's night, hearing that soft low voice reading to me? Can I handle it? Can a heart be that strong? :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I have just found this... sorry if has been posted before... but here in Amazon you can look inside the book... just some pages at the beginning... but I am thrilled!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-It-All-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_1_...

Maybe the last edition will have different contents... but to start reading something...

=)

Love,

Pilar

Oh Pilar that is wonderful and I absolutely adore "the one more thought" he leaves you with before you read his book......that is beautiful !! :)

Did you notice though that it is now showing as 29th January, 2013 for publication ???

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yep... we still have to wait a bit more. =(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service