Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok I caved, I'm hooked now too with the sample pages on Amazon..WOW!! This is going to be one heck of a great book!!!!!

LOL

Robin in MD :)

Were you trying to "wait" Robin Md??? LOL  I have bookmarked the site and every time I have a free moment I return!!!! LOVING the reading!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

YEs for all of about 5 minutes I thought of waiting!!!NOT!!ROFL

Hope you all enjoy this video for it is an interview Michael did on Sunday whilst at The Grove and he talks about his autobiography and about the new sitcom.....enjoy folks for Michael is in good form and his enthusiasm for both certainly comes right across .............

http://youtu.be/swGN_Q1ooJA

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

THANKS Sylvia!! MB's funny side!!!  He said he wanted to add more and do more to the book so that's why it's coming out a bit later...That's ok, it's going to be so well worth the wait!!!!!!!

Love it!!!

Just got through notification from Amazon about change in delivery date again and mine now is between 22nd February - 14th March.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Me too Sylvia. My new dates 2/1/13 to 2/5/13.
Robin

Great video Sylvia...thanks!! Glad to see the mood lightened up for Michael!!! :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for video, Sylvia. ENJOYED IT!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Sylvia, thanks a lot for the link, I quite enjoyed the interview. My Amazon update says between Feb 8th and20th. Glad you're enjoying the preview pages, because my Jaws doesn't have access. At least, it's good to know the delay is because Michael wanted his book to be better. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the updates on the book delivery ladies. Personally, it would be okay with me if it included things about his 60th birthday. Just my opinion.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Ah! ha! The book's not released in February. Wow! Neat folks reading samples of the book. How awesome is that. Boltonnut

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service