Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alrighty then. having large print editions. They know what's right. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yes isn't it great large print.....I'm delighted with that for whilst I can still see ordinary print (unfortunately, not now the small print that you get in the classics) it does depend on the light I am in and at times when lying in bed, with a cat on top of you and just a bedside lamp on, the fiddling with a book trying to read it even defeats me and I just give up but with a large print.....perfect and at least for the future, or at least I hope, I will still be able to always read some of those words !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

If & when there are book signings, I'll purchase the hardcopy edition to be autographed&bring my audio edition to be as well. :) I'm happy there being a large print edition as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Good to see you up here Joy & everyone.

Is a kindel the size of an iPad or iPad mini or what? I've never seen one. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin R.-

Kindle's are about 6.5" X 4.5" they weigh less than 6 oz. unless you have a cover and a light attached to them.  So you can easily keep them in a purse and probably a pocket too.  Thinner than a pencil. So far I am liking mine a lot.  Just figuring out how to use it.  I don't have a smart phone (just a "dumb" type cell phone) or a tablet, so I am learning something new here! You can download and store a thousand or more books on it. And they are cheaper than buying new physical books in the store.  Since I can always have it with me, I hope to read more. And I will always have my copy of "The Soul of it All" with me!
Joy
NJ

Joy & everyone, Other than Braille books, we have audio books which one can get from libraries specified for the blind & visually impaired. Also, now, they've had what's known as talking book records where narators would read the books  mostly done @ the American Printing house for the Blind. The records were 33 & a 3rd&16. The, graduated to cassettes as well but they would be on 4 tracks & slower speeds for more space. Now, there are these cartridges which books can be downloaded from the computer onto it&one would have the NLS (national Library Service machine that holds the cartridges but you can also get the cartridges from one's local library for the blind & visually impaired. Those kindols do seem neat. I can't explain the size of the cartridges but you can get quite a few books on them. :) Now, I wanted to get Rick Springfield's book with him reading it. I signed up for a library card @ my local library 9/7/12&ain't seen his audio edition so I'm glad I'm able to pre-order michael's. Sorry for the long novel girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Just wanted to explain&BTW, books are also in Braille.

To order books on the computer is through BARD (Braille audio reading downloads). I'm glad Sylvia, you are able to read large print & I pray you can continue to do so. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) & if one didn't get Michael's audio edition, eventually, a narator would read his book&then, it would be on BARD Or libraries would put it on cartridges for those who don't have the computer or who may not wanna purchase the book or rent it from a library. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life. :)

Robin CA actually for a good number of years all our book stores have sold audio books and you can get them on the internet through Amazon and probably other places too.....it was years ago it was only the libraries and here in UK the RNIB (Royal National Institute of the Blind) that carried them but, as I say, not now  and of course that is how Michael has done his audio book.   I used to buy audio books a lot for my sister-in-law for she eventually because of her arthritis, couldn't hold a book but loved to read and therefore did it through audio books.......not only the blind do  they benefit but of course it is only natural not to think of people like that unless you are directly involved with their lives and quality of !!

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Just to let you all know that this post has been placed on FB concerning MB's book and giving the link into the first chapter but as I think we have managed to read about half the book already this is just for information !!!!! LOL

"Want a sneak peek at my book? You can read the first chapter of The Soul Of It All here http://www.facebook.com/MBsings/app_298646350255752 Share with your friends!"
Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

Wish I could read this but nothing is there. Maybe it is something that will not show on cell phone internet. It says the page you requested is not found.
Wanted to let you know.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Must be to do with your link through cell phone Kathy for it takes you straight into what Michael has placed on his FB page and it is a special page to share the first chapter with your friends on FB and then you can go on and read first chapter about Jack Sparrow.....check out MB's page and you will maybe be able to access it there but if it is not accessible by cell phone possibly MB's admin would want to know that for they obviously want to get to as wide an audience as possible so a link that ain't available through cell phones isn't too hot !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia and I will check it out on FB.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service