Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just noticed this on the bookstore website:

Michael Bolton

WhenTue, January 29, 7:00pm – 8:30pm

DescriptionBook Release Event for Michael Bolton's book, "The Soul of it All: My Music, My Life"....Don't miss the chance to meet this wonderful singer/songwrit​er. This is a ticketed event. The sooner you buy your ticket the lower your number in the signing line. If you can't make it to the event, call the store and we can have books signed and shipped for you. 201 784 2665

(They will have him sign books and ship them to you!! Don't know what they charge for shipping.)

Thanks for information Joy but as I said above I had already e-mailed them and as I have just come back on here I have now seen second e-mail in my box for the first answer they sent me they wanted me to phone store so I advised them I was in Scotland, U.K. so it would be a pricey phone call and asked is they would answer my questions through e-mail which they then did and in reply to me they have told me that the ticket price is cost of book and that is as, you say, $24.99 plus tax BUT as regards timing of event which I also asked about with regard to numbers they say although that is mentioned there is no cut off time for it is dependent on how many people turn up and they have had previous events held at the store where at least 1,000 people have attended and the timing has run way past that stated.   Do not really how that works for whilst celebrity may want to sell book would they want to sit there till midnight signing books ????  At least now we do seem to have a far greater idea of what is going on and what it entails so I will toddle over to my FB page and put information on there for those interested.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know when I lived in Baltimore Maryland, I took the train to New York & went to the book store, (the name escapes me) got there @ 12:30 & the event started about 6. Forget when it ended. This was 9/2/03 where it was a CD signing for the CD "Vintage." If I were there, I'd go that's for sure. Pending on where it is. I'm sorry Gloria, you're unable to do the 2-hour drive. Lucky for me, I stayed with a friend that night&went home the next day by Amtrak. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin, for the release of "Vintage", it was at the Borders store Michael was and lucky for you all that it was a CD signing, he sang 2 songs. We should all be that lucky... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Right. Borders. It just escaped me, Sylvia & he did 2 songs. Then, we got the CD'S signed & all. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

HI ROBIN R!  I REMEMBER THIS EVENT  IT WAS AT BORDER BOOKS IN LOWER MANHATTAN  I REMEMBER BECAUSE THIS BOOKSTORE WAS (IT HAS SINCE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS) ONLY 1/2 MILE FROM MY HOME AND I MISSED IT!  I WAS SO UPSET  I FOUND OUT HE WAS THERE ONE DAY LATER   IF I COULD I WOULD GO TO THIS SIGNING ( IF OFFICIAL) IT IS A WEEKDAY AND I HAVE TO WORK,  CANNOT DRIVE, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TOO LONG ( about 2 1/2 hours)   I AM HOPING HE WILL DOING A SIGNING IN NYC  I WOULD GO FOR SURE HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING THERE

GLORIA

Aw! Gloria. Sorry to hear. We could have perhaps met. Don't give up, he could come to NY. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I haven't heard anything back yet but it is the weekend and I know several staff had gone home and were traveling this weekend so hopefully tomorrow we will get a confirmation on the book signing info!  Get it out as soon as I hear anything!  Gail

Just do the best tat you can, Gail. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life. & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Gail and many of us can't stop our drooling any longer waiting for the upcoming book arrival and signings!!! OH MY!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To think it is nearly a year since we all started talking about this on this thread and we are now in the month when it is going to appear on the bookshelves is pretty exciting and I hope all of you in the States get plenty of book signings that you can all go to for hope Michael does travel from east to west and stops of in between and I hope too Sylvie that he nips across that border and you get chance too.....good luck to you all with the book signings !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the thought sweetie: let's hope he makes it to somewhere accessible to all of us, keep those fingers crossed! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Qc Canada ;D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service