Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joy, I'm glad you & Eilene are going together. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Anyone from near St. Louis MO? No date on this yet, but this says it's being rescheduled soon. And I know this is also not official yet, but I am sure Gail will find out about it soon.
Joy
NJ

MICHAEL BOLTON TO BE RESCHEDULED

The publication date for Michael Bolton's new book, THE SOUL OF IT ALL, has been moved to January 2013. As a result, Bolton's appearance to speak and sign the book in St. Louis is being rescheduled to early 2013.

Michael Bolton

THE SOUL OF IT ALL: My Life, My Music

The Grammy award-winning singer/songwriter, with more than 53 million CDs and albums sold, shares his personal journey of 40 years in the music industry; from struggling songwriter to hit artist and humanitarian, including: working with Streisand, Ray Charles & Lady Gaga; going viral with Saturday Night Live videos; and advocating on the international scene for at-risk women & children.
 Really sorry about the green boxes below!  I couln't delete them for some reason! :(

That is an interesting piece of information Joy considering we didn't even know anything had been scheduled but nice to know it is now rescheduled and will wait and see what date pops up for that .....thanks Joy !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Could someone let me know if there is a date on the west coast besides the Grove? I'm having concentration problems a little. Please? Thanks boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi girls, wow, a lot of info coming in from all sides this morning! Okay Joy, my take on all this is that if you check the wording on your text, they say "it's" re-scheduled for 2013. That's because the book release was previously scheduled for November 2012. BTW, thanks for your sign description. :D I know Anna is from Mo. Now Robin from Ca, I got the same message from Amazon and I believe they mean that since the first release date was November 2012 and was moved to January 29 2013, the delivery estimate was changed to February, that's all. The pre-loaded audio I have no idea about, because that would sound like a kindle to me, so I'm guessing it's another kind of download for some other device. What do I know? I just hope  management will give Gail the complete info soon, but I do think we should all post scheduled dates we hear about, if only to make each other aware of the possibility. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

I agree with Sylvie about posting anything you find.  Just understand it won't be on the main site until all the i's are dotted.  ;)

This is great news! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Thanks Joy...appreciate the info :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ok..I am about to get a l list of book signings.  They are working out all the details and then we will give out the info.  The Jewish one was scheduled earlier in the year and they did reschedule...seems they got someone else to take his place when he had to back out and this is the reschedule of it.  Hopefully I'll get it by the end of the day...but no guarantees!! ;)

Thanks Gail.....fun stuff!!

Robin in MD :)

Just do the best that you can, Gail. You're all right in my book. This is exciting stuff. I'm lovin' this. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :))))))

Fun times ahead ladies!!! Thanks Gail for your update :)) All sorts of newsflashes...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service