Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 21136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy, I think that if you think of it as your one shot to talk to Michael, you have to say something. You're blessed if like Eileen you get more than one chance, but if you don't, you don't want to kick yourself later, know what I mean? We'll all be supporting you in spirit Joy, go get him girl! lol Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Keep it simple Joy but let Michael know what a big fan you are :) Don't get too complicated but don't let the store people make you think that you have to go through like a tornado. What are they going to do but try and move you along? Make your chance count I say :)))) We will certainly be with you as Sylvie says!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I do remember get smart though I didn't watch it. Whether I liked shows or not, @ least TV was good back in the day. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life :)

Aw! Sylvia, I love what you said to Mary/Meggie. I hope they do take your advice& go the100 miles. Even if necessary, stay @ a motel nearby or switch driving if both drive. I'd love for them to go or anyone else. Your logic makes sense on the border of Tennessee is Kentucky. Opportunities like this are hard to come by. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yeah,Joy, try to go back to the end of the line. I did that in DC for the Vintage CD signing. he said, "You're back." I said, "I'm back." Of course, I smiled. Boltonnut from L. A. CA wyho loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Whilst driving the 100 miles, to me would be nothing, Robin CA because I love driving if you don't, or don't enjoy being in a car, it isn't much fun but I wish I was in Kentucky and I would drive Mary there myself and I do hope somehow they still manage because when no more dates are coming out.....makes you wonder !!!   Michael may do some more if he starts to promote CD as well but there is the whole world to promote that in and it is a tall order and a big job and unfortunately, one man can only be in one place at one time !!   I'm still hoping for that lottery win and the private concert for us all and we can add in a private book signing too now.... that is still a dream to aim for.....yeah, dream bigger and bolder as Michael himself said....why not ???? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I hear you Sylvia. Good you don't mind driving. My friend she has taken me home from Vegas&it's about 5 hours or so. She drives to visit her daughter in Temecula which is several hours. Some folks just don't like to drive, I guess. nervous, scared or whatever. Anxieity, too. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Mary, it's none of our business sweetie, but think about it: you've missed 2 concerts because of distance last year. I'm with Joy who says we don't know how many opportunities we'll have any more girl. I know that if all I had to do to get to a book signing or a concert was to hire a driver, I'd do it in a New York second! :D Hope you and Meg do go sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, If I could afford, I'd come & get you & bring you back with me to go.

Kathy,

I get it, I have to think a bit of what to say. But it really will only be like a minute or two right? About what a big fan I have been for so long, his music means so much to me etc. I want to mention this site, and get my autograph and a pic with him.  That's it, I'll be on cloud nine for a long time after that!  

Joy

NJ

Joy & everyone, every second counts. The first time I met Michael, it was 40 seconds. I kid you know girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Hope all your requests turn out for you when you go, ok?

You most likely won't get a "stand up" photo with him but you can try and "lean into" the table so you and Michael show up in the photo together. I had Bob take a photo like that at my last signing with Michael. Michael won't get up from behind the table he will be sitting at. Can you imagine??? Some folks would go crazy!!!! Good luck and above all have a GREAT time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service