Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary Lynn, Gail has hinted at something special being worked out through the site, but management seems to be taking longer than expected in announcing details. So, we don't really know if the book will be sold as a standard version and/or signed version etc through the site. Since book signings are being found on the internet by fans, we don't know if that'll be the only opportunity to get a signed one. Were you thinking of a standard version Mary Lynn or a signed one? Just curious. In any case, I'm sure you can check with your local book store. Take care sweetie and good luck! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Not sure about the book or CD...just suggesting on the CD to hold off a bit before preordering just in case the site offers signed ones like before.  ;)

Knock wood. Despite the new changes on the web site, it seems aasy to access. :) I'm glad. Because, I sure ain't no computer savvy. :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michel Bolton :) MaryLynn good to see you up here. :)

Kathy LAFD, we can't fire Sylvia. I've gotta have my driver. Gotta be the navigator. :)

Michael has put out the following in a tweet through WhoSay about TSOTA....................

"14 January 2013Like a sculptor working with stone, I want to remove all that is less wise, less noble, less patient, less present, until I become something closer to perfection. – MB The Soul Of It All Out Jan 29th"

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok..finally, we have a confirmation from Michael's side on the book signings. They are all posted in the Tour section and on the main page. The tour section has more info on each. Gail

Gail,

YES finally!!! Now we know for sure it is happening! We know it wasn't your fault, but we are all sitting on pins & needles waiting to be sure what we are finding out online is true. THANK YOU!

Joy

NJ

Thanks for information Gail and notice that they are just the five that we have already got but will wait and see if later on there are any more.......especially in Scotland......in April/May/June or any time !!!! LOL.

Thanks Gail, I was hoping for some others not yet announced. Is this a complete listing? Thanks

Robin in MD :)

HI GAIL!  THANKS FOR THE THE CONFIRMATION   I WILL PM YOU WITH A CORRECTION

GLORIA

Thanks Gail!!! Yippee...now a one stop shopping for book signings :)))) Will go on over right now!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just for information folks I got an e-mail from Amazon UK about reductions in price that they have for certain books and Michael's comes under that  offer and it is now showing "The Soul Of It All - My Music, My Life" as costing £11.01 instead of £18.99 and they have also reduced the audio CD from £19.99 to £15.99.  Possibly worthwhile checking out all Amazon sites but they are certainly now cheaper than Barnes & Noble unless they get wind of and we have a nice little price war going.   Must also point out that Amazon UK are still showing date of release as being 14th February here not 29th January.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service