Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, Amazon always has the lower price guarantee when you pre-order and since they ship everywhere, it's always my first stop. Good news about the lower price in the U.K. though. Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia&Sylvie, thanks for the updated amazon info. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

My pleasure Robin, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I, once again, wanna come out here & thanks evryone for all information given out here. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

So much fun stuff going on between the book and the upcoming CD!! I was hoping for a few more signings closer to me but if not it's all good.. I have concerts coming up!!LOL :)OMG I'm catching up on here..I like the new look of the forum site too!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sylvie sent me the link to this vision thing & no go. So, you girls enjoy the bits & pieces of the CD. I'll just have to be patient until the CD's in my hand. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Sylvie is so good to me to send audio stuff. I'm just a dumb computereeeeeeeeeeeee

Plugged has been pulled on ....no one can see anymore !!   Obviously should not have been found or should not have been published by site it was on.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, it can still be seen on YouTube. I posted the link to it in the new album thread. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia, I had a funny feeling that's whas what happened. We all got it on youtube though. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin Md...welcome back :) So much fun coming ahead!!! I am catching up tonight also!! lol I LOVE the new softer look also on the website!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

"WAVES" to Kathy R...Glad you are back too!! I really like the new look too!!

Robin in MD :)

HI ALL!  JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW AMAZON USA HAS JUST REDUCE THE PRICE ON MICHAEL 'S NEW BOOK  IT IS NOW SHOW "THE SOUL OF IT ALL - MY MUSIC, MY LIFE" AS COSTING $16.16  INSTEAD OF $16.49   I THINK THERE IS A PRICE WAR GOING ON BETWEEN AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE BECAUSE BARNES AND NOBLE HAS ALSO REDUCE THE PRICE TO $16.16   THE AUDIO CD AND KINDLE ARE STILL THE SAME PRICE ON BOTH SITES   IT SHOWS A RELEASE DATE OF JANUARY 29, 2013  AND MY DELIVERY DATE IS BETWEEN FEBRUARY 1 AND FEBRUARY 5 2013    IF AND WHEN I GO THE NYC SIGNING ( MOSTLY LIKELY WILL) I WILL BUY THE BOOK AT BARNES AND NOBLE FOR THE SIGNING   THE AMAZON ONE I WILL READ 

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service