Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought you were @ 7 p.m. Hope Gloria can make it as well as others. Boltonnut from L. A. CA can't wait to hear from you guys.

Hi Robin CA and you are right the audio CD does not get released until 5th February in the States;   it is only the book on 29th and both are later in the UK.....we are not till a February release with the book being 12th and audio 15th.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia about the audio edition 2/5/13. What's the town in NJ 1/29/13. My friend wants to know. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

HI ROBIN R!  IT IS IN NORTHVALE NJ  7:00PM  I AM PLANNING TO GO TO THE NYC SIGNING BARRING ANY PROBLEMS AT WORK

GLORIA

Hey Gloria, break a leg sweetie and think positive! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I can't wait to hear from all you east coasters about the book signings!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Countdown for Eileen & I............

And anyone going to the NY booksigning............

Joy and Elieen,

Hope you both will have a great time and write down all the questions you gals want to ask him as to not forget anything.

Do come in and share all the fun memories with us.

Have Fun!

Kellie

Hi Kellie,

Thanks! You bet we will.............we will have some photos too I am sure!

Joy

NJ

I'm pulling for you Gloria. keep a positive, girlfriend. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves Life & Michael Bolton :)

Hope the audio edition does come the 5th. I wonder if there will be audio editions @ the book signings. Hope so. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi folks and below is a link into a thread started by Leslie to do with MB's book and I have put on here just in case there are those, because they do not follow every category and therefore, do not get notified about new threads that are started and possibly, not having time to look through each category to see if something new has been added, thought I would place on here.   I have done so because I believe we may have found our very first owner of a copy of Michael's autobiography for Leslie, after receiving a message, went to her local Post Office and collected her edition.   So looks as though those little books are now making their way toward us all......yipeeeeeeeeeee !!! lol

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/the-soul-of-it-all-1

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service