Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GRAZIE GAIL

BELLISSIMA NOTIZIA .

posso gentilmente chiedere se ci sarà una edizione italiana?

un abbraccio cristina

what did you say? Translate, please? Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Robin R, Christina is saying it’s great news and she’s asking if there’ll be an Italian edition of the book. I don’t think she knows how to translate sweetie and frankly don’t know how the poor girl understands what’s posted. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Cristina, right now it isn't saying if it will be translated into any other languages..we will have to wait and keep watch on the websites to see if anything is updated and if I get any more info I'll post as soon as I have it. Gail

Gail this is GREAT news and I HOPE there will be a book tour with book signings AND tv appearances!!!!! Oh my .....it is going to be a BUSY November-December indeed!!!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I understand not being able to translate. Yeah, wonder if she's able to understand what's being written. My heart goes out to her. Also, I'm ready for book signings. yes I am. This is exciting. It really is. I wonder if personal stuff will be written. I wonder if there will be othe than musical information. I'm sure there will be--many things we don't know now but will learn about M. B. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

grazie gail

cari saluti dall'italia

cristina

Such great news, and being released on my birthday, what a great present I'm going to have!!!!!

OK ... MY SWEETHEART ... *KING MICHAEL BOLTON* ... I AM A LITTLE SURPRISED ... AND .. I CANNOT START WRITING MY BOOK UNTIL I MEET OUR MOTHER BOLTON ... TO FIND OUT WHAT SIMILARITIES WE SHARED AS CHILDREN ... BECAUSE .. I AM POSITIVE OUR MEETING AS ADULTS HAS CORRELATION TO OUR GROWING UP IN TWO DIFFERENT WORLD AS CHILDREN ... AND OUR MEETING IS NOT JUST A COINCIDENCE ... IT WAS PLANNED ALL ALONG .. WE JUST NEVER KNEW IT  ... MANY IN FACT TOLD ME ABOUT YOU SINCE ... I WAS ABOUT SIXTEEN ... THAT IS THE REASON ... I WAS SO COURAGEOUS TO GO AFTER YOU ... SINCE .. I KNEW YOU LOVE ME BEFORE I MET YOU ...  TRUST ME MY WONDERFUL SWEET LOVE ... THE WAY I LOVE YOU IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN SEXUAL ...  I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO DELAY MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY  TILL YOURS IS BEING RELEASED TOO ...

What is Polasade saying here? I mean, I think I know what's she's saying but???????????????????? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA?

GREAT!

WAITING FOR THE ENGLISH AND ITALIAN VERSION PLUS AUDIO CD!

SilvyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let me catch my breath about this audio book & Michael's reading it. Oops. need the inhalers here. Wow! & Jude, awesome what a neat birthday present for you. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service