Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES MAAM, BARNES AND NOBLE CALLED AND I WILL PICK IT UP WHEN I GO TO LUNCH HERE SHORTLY!!!!!
CANNOT WAIT TO LISTEN TO MB TELLING US EACH PERSONALLY HIS STORY!!!!! AND THOSE ARE ALL THE BEANS I AM SPILLING, LOL....

Hugs Sylvie,

Kathy T. :-)

Lucky you .....enjoy Kathy !!! :)  Sounds good if all these rules about when they were sending out are getting broken for maybe now I will get mine THIS year instead of next !!!!!!!! ROFL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I just double checked and they said "COME ON," and I am in about 10 minutes. Maybe it is because I pre-ordered with B&N. Thought I would get to go to St. Louis and surprise everyone with a review and photos but it did not work out due to co-workers family problems, sorry all, but hope Anna comes in tomorrow with some good stuff.
Hope you receive yours pronto, Wee One, hope all do!!!!

Hugs,

Wow...that is great Kathy T!!!! I think I will have to say goodbye to Amazon and go with B&N instead. They delivered the book faster also!!! Both items came out BEFORE the publicized date...go figure....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy R.,
I have always liked Barnes and Noble. My only complaint, NO MB IN TULSA FOR A BOOKSIGNING AT B&N :'( I need to move back to New England by Joy or to your and Robin Rs neck of the woods, LOL........
Happy for you ladies and all the MB events coming to your areas. :-)

Hugs,

Katht T. :-)

Sylvie, I am still waiting too. Where is it written: " The last ones will be the first ones ..." ???? LOL.  Astrid

Hi Kathy, lucky you!!! Enjoy your VIP status LOL. All the best, Astrid.

Hi Astrid,

Thanks but I don't think it is about VIP status, maybe luck or something like that is more like it, LOL.....

Best to you as well, Astrid, and hope some luck on everyone receiving their audio too.

Kathy, do you have an audio edition? I don't blame you reading the hardcopy edition that you have. Read it from cover to cover? I am waiting for my audio edition. Michael can read to me any time. Eventually, Michael's book will be read by a narator from the Americai Printing House for the Blind & others & put on BARD (BrailleAccess reading downloads that folks can download onto these cartridges. I'll get it then, too. Just for the heck of it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) 

So, when I go to the Grove, purchase Michael's book with the wrist band to go to the book signing on the 11th, I'll be able to get an audio edition for Michael to autograph? Wow! Even if I get one in the mail, I'll have 2 of them. Awesome Kathy from Tulsa having an audio edition from Barns&Noble. Now how cool is that? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin from Ca, I think you should call the store, just to make sure there'll be an audio version for you, because I'm not sure all stores will have them. Tell them you're blind girl. I don't know if you intended on getting the hard cover, but as I've said, I think you should clear with them if you don't. Take care and good luck sweetie and keep us posted! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for the suggestion, Sylvie QC. I'll call this week & check. If all goes well, we should receive them Tuesday? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service