Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Roberta, I hope I didn't sound pushy suggesting you'd do that... The only reason I suggested it, is because although you're a fan, your review is positive and sounds fair but objective. I would personally have a hard time sounding objective about Michael, but you did it. Kudos, by the way! :D Take care Roberta and be sure to let us know if you do. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvie, no problem.  I welcome any suggestions.  I just received MB new CD ordered from HSN and it has a great sound to it.  He should be very proud of it. Talk to you later.  Roberta

Roberta, I've read your comments & love them. Neat about your children & grand children. Awesome. Neat you met Michael in Bowling Green. I'm glad for you. I'm extremely behind. 400 80 some messages. Whew.

Hi there,

since the delivery of my audio book has been postponed again, I ordered the book at my local book store, and accidentally, the large print version has been delivered. I took it home, because I was sure to have the same content. But after finishing the last pages - OMG, what a page turner LOL - I realized there were some changes compared to the Amazon preview pages I read before. I know that MB somewhere told, that, while speaking the audio book, he had to rewrite certain passages, because they didn't sound well. Now I would like to know if there is a difference between the printed versions or if the differences are due to MB's rewriting. Did anyone else notice differences too? Thanks, Astrid

PS. I went back to the Amazon pages and noticed, there will be a paperback version, available in September 2013, too. 

Hey Astrid, thanks for the update, in case some people want to collect all versions... :D Take care sweetie and good luck finding out about different versions. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I have large print edition and "normal" print edition Astrid but I haven't read the large print one and is it that that you feel is different in parts from the "normal" print or just from the Amazon preview pages because unfortunately I can't say about those because I never read them.   If there are certain parts in the large print you feel are totally different and you could say which those parts are, I will compare them to the "normal" print and see if there is a difference.   As I said in some thread there is a slight difference in that the dust cover is different and Bill Clinton's dedication is different between the two for in the large print part has been missed out but don't know about other differences.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Interesting that there will be a paper back of the book. Also, in the audio edition, I don't think Michael read the acknowledges. I could be wrong though.

I meant acknowledgements.

I don't have the hard copy of the sole of it all. I should get it.

Hi all!
I just helped Kathy R. (Tulsa OK) get an autographed copy of The Soul of It All.  I emailed the book store where I went for my book signing to ask.  And yes, they had 2 signed copies left! So I am putting it out here that one is available.  Info below, you can call or email the store.  They will ship to the US for the price below.  I don't know if they will do it outside of the US, you'd have to ask.  Hope I can help someone, you will get it cheaper than looking on ebay.
Also interesting note, on the website it says Soul of It All will be released as a paper book on 9/1/2013
Their price $15.00
Joy ;)
NJ
Books and Greetings
Northvale Square Shopping Center
271 Livingston Street
Northvale, NJ 07647
201-784-2665
Call or email Michelle. She told me $36.74 would be the total with tax and shipping for one book anywhere in the US.

Hey Joy,  thanks for your comment and info about the paperback, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I haven't seen this article posted..thought it was a good one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/top-of-the-crops-...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service