Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apparently this was an Expo for the publishing companies or something. I don't think it involved the general public. More like authors pitching their books to booksellers. I think that is what this is....professionals in the literary world mingling :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

I looked on the Javits Center website and I think you are correct.  The general public may have been able to go if we knew about it, but I am not sure.  And looking at those photos again, yes Michael is signing flat cardboard cover sheets, not an actual book.  Let's hope Gail gives us head's up on the dates for the actual book signings.  I can't wait!!

Joy

Book Expo America June 5, 2012 - June 7, 2012 If you are involved in the book publishing industry, BookExpo America is the only industry event where you can experience the entire scope of book publishing[ read more...] http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/

Just very quickly I agree completely, 100%, with Anna it looks only like dust cover.......one is lying flat on table and on top of one pile about three covers have been separated to lie at angles and you can clearly see they are as flat as pancakes .....do not contain book and pile that is in front of MB, if it is a pile of THE books, book is awfully thin and in picture of MB it most certainly is only dust cover he is holding.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Kathy and Joy for the info for the clueless crew over here. :D The release date isn't until November girls and poor Michael hasn't even confirmed any tour dates for the fall, so as much as we want this, I think we may be jumping the gun juuuuuuust a little... I'm sure Gail will let us know as soon as she can. Take care girls and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

So Gloria,

Did you go to this?  Was this something the public could have gone to? I think it was a Book Expo for the publishing business.

Oh girl, we have to meet up again and go to his NY book signing together.

We can get Helena and Eileen to meet us also!  Oh I can't wait!

Joy

Looks so good Michael, can't wait to actually buy and read it!!  Keep safe and well on the road now, and PLEASE come my way soon.  Maybe, for another book signing before it's release date....

Much Love,

MaryLynn

NEPA

I don't care if it's a piece of paper to be signed. I wanna be there when he comes to my area. heheheheh Seriously, thanks everyone. wow! So, some BB'S got signatures & met him in NY or somewhere? Now, how cool is that? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life. :))))))))

Gail,

Tell us what this was? Will we know about an actual book signing for the public? At first that's what I thought this was and I thought I missed it and I was so upset!! :((( PLEASE-will we get head's up on when the public book signings will be? I am taking the day off and going to NY for sure! GLORIA-you meet me there and we will go together! Who else is in NY???? Helena.......Eileen????

Joy

I am glad we didn't miss a book signing either. I saw the pics on my phone while traveling yesterday to Bethlehem for a concert. My travel buddy saw it too and explained it was the expo and not the actual books he was signing..Looking forward to it coming out this fall.  Have mine pre-orederd too!!!  Would be fun to go to a book signing again like years ago for Secrets of the Lost Kingdom!! Crossing fingers..

Robin in MD :)

Hi Joy the pictures about the book signing appeared on FB......no tweet was done by Michael or admin. transferring them over they just appeared and below are other pictures that were with the set........................Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.  27.

Hi Sylvia,

I am so relieved this was not a public book signing! You have no idea!!! Since I am not going to any concerts until maybe after my daughter's wedding in late Sept. I said I was going to the NY book signing for sure. I will take off work if I have to, I can be in Manhattan in 2 hours. Won't cost me more than the train ticket. And better than a concert I will get to meet him up close & personal even if only for a minute. Get a picture and an autograph, those things that I missed out on my last concert. I will be on cloud 9 for a loooong time!

These pics were posted on this site on 6/7. When I first saw them I was so upset, I thought I missed out on it. Lately it seems all the Facebook entries are being posted here, maybe not as soon but they are always here on the Home page.

Joy

Lol...I think we all breathed a sigh of relief when we realized this wasn't an actual book signing. I am certain Gail will post a list of signings when the time comes. I for sure will attend one OR two OR even line back up again!!! Must plan ahead!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service