Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was as Joy has found an expo for book publishers and people having books coming.  I haven't been able to find if it was open to everyone or not but it doesn't look like it was.  The book is not due to be released until November 13th so a while yet and if there are any book signings then they will definitely be posted here.

The book actually has 304 pages as of right now so what he is signing in the picture is the cover.  Gail

Thanks Gail :) I swear you could hear a pin drop when we all read that post about the expo!!!!! LOL Cooler heads prevailed and we all slowly determined it was a more closed event than a public one. Hold on Michael when we get word of your book signings!!! LOL Nothing new for him...he knows we will all be there in a heart beat. Thanks again Gail for the info and I hope your inbox wasn't overflowing with questions!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Well, the folks @ the expo were @ the right place @ the right time. Our turn will come. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Gail. November can't get here fast enough!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

THANKS GAIL FOR THE INFO!  CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER!

JOY, YES WE WILL GET TOGETHER WHEN HE COMES TO NEW YORK FOR A SIGNING!   CAN'T WAIT!

GLORIA

Gloria,

Yes, I need you girlfriend so I don't get lost in the city!  (And hold me up when I faint from seeing MB up close!)

Hopefully we can meet some others and do lunch and meet the man!

Joy

Joy, or Gloria, you can't faint @ the book signing. In a flash, it's over with so, you treasure every second. If you're gonna faint, afterwards, girls. :)))))) But don't faint. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Robin,

OK, we will promise not to faint.  Maybe just drool a little! LOL!! So I guess this means they keep you moving along and only give you a minute or two if your lucky with the man huh? That's fine, will do what Kathy does.  Go get in line again for a second time. Hee hee!

Joy

Picture of MB at the book expo on the left, and a cartoon of a funny woman shaped like a heart with a purple hat on the right. She of course has her tongue hanging out and is drooling over our man!

Hi Joy...as I say...a Bolton fan is always prepared!!! You snooze you lose!!!! And yes the line does go fairly quickly :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Heehee, like the icon Joy! Thanks for the smile sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the descriptions Joy. Love it. Yeah, you can drool. The first time I met him @ a softball game 9/24/94, I spoke with him 40 seconds. Not minutes but 40 seconds. yes, girls so, treasure every chance you have & go in line a second time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Awesome. I miss the the other book signing but I'm going to try my best. Yes, I'll goalone & perhaps meet up with some BB'S but I won't miss this one. Not if I can help it. I went to a couple CD signings & the times I went, I went alone but met up with BB'S which is awesome. Before we know, November will be here. :))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA & stand

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service