I'm posting the following for Sandy with her permission here so her friends on the forum can keep her in their prayers:

Hi everyone, I'm here this morning to request the prayers of all my friends. I go to the dr tomorrow to schedule surg. I have a mass on my left ovary that the radiologist says is possible cancer.he says it needs to come out and be biopsied. From that they will stage it and I will decide whether or not to have chemo. I won't be on here much anymore but I will try to keep you posted on my progress. I am trying to get everything in order such as funeral planning, will etc so that my husband will have very little to do. And most of all I am working hard at homeschooling my dtr and getting her through fourth grade before my time comes. I'm sorry to start the week out with sad news, but I really need all the prayers that I can get. Thanks
Sandy in MS

Views: 8916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to hear from you Silvia and that Michael concert is coming your way soon.....you wait and see for he is just waiting till you can sing along with him that you are, "back on my feet again" !!! :)    Take care Silvia and thinking of you !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia I am beginning to be more positive. At first I began my planning goal. Trying to get everything done for my husband when I died down to funeral arrangements. Now I have slowed down a little and am taking time to breathe and take things one day at a time. Thank you so much for telling me your story, it is very encouraging.
Sandy in MS

hi everybody, so I went to cancer doctor today and he does not think it is cancer. he said there was a small chance it might be so I am having surg son sept 27 in my hometown with my ob-gyn.  great news for today thank you to everyone who sent up prayers on my behalf.

will update after surgery when we know for sure.

sandy in MS

Hey Sandy, See Miracles do happen, and Prayers work all of the time:)! Now get back to being yourself again! This is Great news! I witnessed a Miracle just the other day, I will pm you later and tell you about it:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi dear Sandy, This is good news for now! I'll keep you in my prayers and will light a candle for you the 27th!

Take care and have a good weekend with your loved ones.

Warm hugs, 

Nicolette xx

Hope all continues to go well Sandy and good luck for 27th for will be thinking about you !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sandy, you see what I mentionned earlier about positive thinking and worrying twice? Thanks for sharing your hopeful news sweetie and you know you'll be in our thoughts on the 27. Allow yourself to breathe a little easier now, okay? Take care Sandy and have a great weekend. Big warm bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I am so glad you got this positive news. Praying for you that in the end it truly is not cancer and you get a good report after the 27th.  Sandy..

Robin in MD :)

Sandy that is wonderful!! Please keep us in the loop after your surgery!  We are thinking about you!

Thank you all for the encouragement and prayers. Countdown is on. I see my gyn tomorrow for preop visit then surg Friday. I ordered MB's audio book to listen to while I wait (I've only read it twice) . I thought he could help me stay calm. I'm a very nervous person while waiting for surg. I also have a new Bluetooth speaker that will play music from my phone that I am going to put in the corner of my room to listen to. It will probably be sat before I get back on. Thanks everyone.

Hey Sandy, you'll love the audio book sweetie: just close your eyes and focus on his voice, that should help! :D We'll be thinking of you, we're behind you sweetie and we'll see you on the other side, okay? :D Take care Sandy, big warm bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc canada <3

Thinking of you Sandy and the unknown is never easy for anyone to go through for we are all the same inside when it comes to that, only the persona on the outside changes.   You will love Michael reading his book to you;  you can drift away and imagine Michael lying in that bed beside you reading you a bedtime story....oh wow, what could be more perfect.....okay, there are a few other things but let's stick with the book right now....LOL  

See you either Saturday or Sunday back on here.....okay Sandy !!!!! :)     Good luck and try not to worry toooooooo much !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service