Does anyone have tickets for the show dec 10 at madisonville ky I seen were leesa Gordon gamble knew of some I would like to buy them but I am having trouble contacting her

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh that is fantastic news Christy and I do hope you had a terrific concert !! :)   Below I have given you a link into the 2012 Tour Review thread that the other girls have mentioned where we get reviews from those that have attended concerts and a lot of other stuff too to do with shows for we also put in photographs and links to videos etc.    I do hope, even if you don't feel like leaving a review, that you have a little look at the thread and that you enjoy reading everything that is on it !! :)  

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/2012-tour-review-thread-p...

BTW to let you know Christy and the other girls that one of our members on here, Karen Day, was at the show and she has put a comment on a page I have on FB where, apart from a lot of stuff about MB, I put out notices just prior to shows wishing people going a great concert and also maybe try and show a picture of the venue if I can get a good one and she has said that she will be back home toward end of week and she is going to come in and give us a review of the show !! :)

Thanks Christy for coming back in and letting us know what happened !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Well it's not working I am trying to do it frm my phone and I see in the discussion box upload images I added 3 files and then hit reply an all it did was post 12-10-12 the pictures did not upload so I have no idea how to get them uploaded. And I am computer literate
Have a blast, Christy, and congrats on getting such great seats!!!!! Look forward to hearing back from you.

Kathy T. :-)
Here's some of the photos frm the concert in madisonville, ky correction I am trying to upload some of the pictures frm the concert lol

Hi again Christy and I was just putting in my message to you when you were in here......I am up early this morning as going Christmas shopping today so trying to clear out things from last night because I won't be back in till later today but hey why don't you pop over to the Tour thread and put your pictures in there and that could be your review, or part of, eh ??? :)     If you are having any really problems just ask for help and we will try and lead you through it as to what to do but where you get the first stage is up on the tool bar at the top of your reply box and it is the second symbol in that when you hover over where it says "image" and if you click on that first should be okay.    Good luck !! :)

Hey Christy,

Now you've done it, you have to tell Us all about your night out w/Michael! I'm computer illiterate as well, but that's where my daughter comes in handy:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Christy and I saw your post over in the Tour thread and obviously on here about your photos and that is a pity that you can't get them to work and I am sorry but I have no idea how you upload from a phone for I have only ever done from laptop photo file and from a SD card.   The only thing I wonder about is if it is any different for you to possibly try and upload them onto the main Gallery .....if there is anything there that is more specific to phone uploads !!  Wondering too if it would be better if you uploaded them to a computer file first and then transferred them over;   unfortunately I am just trying to come up with ideas to help but unlike you I am not computer literate and so I apologize if it sounds as though I am trying to teach you how to suck eggs but I am just trying to come up with some ideas to help out !! :)    I do hope you are successful, eventually, and please remember there is no hurry to get them on here .....we are not going anywhere and we will be more than glad to see your photos at anytime in the future.....so just take your time and good luck !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service