OMG. I have just seen Michael perform on Tonight's the night. He was amazing. I have recorded it so I can watch it over and over again. I love his voice.

Chelsea.x

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He also sang When A Man Loves A Woman, hopefully that will eventually be posted on youtube too, will keep a look put for it!
oz.x
Oz, thanks so much Oz for sharing !!! Good search. Carol I love the duet, congrats !!!
Take care
Mariu
THANKS SO MUCH!! They sounded good together. Carol had to have been beside herself!!! THANKS for finding this!!
Robin :)
Thanks so much!! That was great! I am glad you posted it for us all to see.
Kerie
While watching this i kept thinking wouldnt it be fab if Jenn or someone from here could have done that (someone who could sing of course ,which leaves me way out).Maybe Carol will find us here and tell us of her experience.Would love to hear about it .xx
Hi Sharon, Carol is here! She’s posted on Michael’s blog about the experience and has started a lovely blog herself, about how much of a true gentleman Michael is. She’s really sweet herself! Here’s her page:
http://michaelbolton.ning.com/profile/CarolMcIntyre
Read her posts Sharon, they’re really nice! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Ah great ,i didnt realise she was here .Thanks Slyvie.xx
I watched it last night and recorded it just watched it again before dinner. He was as lovely as ever, I love that jacket he was wearing. Carol was brilliant, she seems like a natural, lovely singing voice. Michael really is a true gentleman.
Sandra xx
Yeah Chelsea. I watched it too and the performance was simply brilliant. And Michael looks fantastic!.
Can you get it up on Youtube so it will play smoothly for us? I appreciate it alot!! Great finding it!
Robin :)
Thanks Janniche
I have downloaded it and will look at this later
Thanks for posting
Love Dianna xxx
Hi Janniche, thank you very much for finding this and posting it sweetie! The video does exactly what you’ve described and Jaws doesn’t read any play/pause button. The little I’ve heard, Michael’s voice sounded fantastic and the recording is very clear! Whenever you have time, it would be nice to be able to watch it on Youtube. Thanks a lot for the offerJanniche, I really appreciate it! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service