Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The link below is to an interview that Michael has done whilst here in the UK in his promotional performances and Eva M found the link and placed it in a thread she started over in General Chat  but as it has been conducted over this week here in the UK and specifically mentions the new CD I felt it deserved a place here too !!! :) 

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/171335/9

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter

Thanks Sylvia...enjoyed reading the interview article!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The link below is to the actual chat part of the show that Michael did on QVC yesterday and I do hope it works for everyone but I believe it should as it is on youtube !!! :)   Marie found it and had placed the link on my wall on FB so it is now over here and going in the video section too !!! LOL

http://youtu.be/MBLLzOZOSDI

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter   !!!! LOL

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the new YouTube interview, much appreciated. I loved the print interview too, I hope he does get to write with Stevie Wonder, that would be so fabulous! Well, take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes it would and finally have him sing a duet with Celine!! I saw her open for him in 1994 and the two of them would just be amazing together on a duet!!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

I'd love to see Michael collaborate with Stevie Wonder. Also, yeah, for him to do a duet with Celine would be awesome. I've seen him perform with her in 1994--not together. She was his opening act. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I wonder if any of the BB'S out here knew he was going to be on QVC & if they went & if so, who all went? Wow! It's in Chester PA. Last night I dreamed I was somewhere & I know this has nothing to do with the U K & all that but I was somewhere & Michael & i were talking for hours. Imagine that? Wow! Only in my dreams though. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Robin CA the QVC Chat show Michael did was in London ......he is in London until at least Monday and then he is going on into Italy for promotional work; he hasn't come back to the States !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I was dreaming. I should have known & realized. Oops. My bad. I must have dreamed he was at QVC TV in Chester PA which is on our cable channels. it's a shopping channel where one can order from their QVC. Sorry. I feel stupid. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Robin from CA, QVC in the U.K. is a shopping channel too sweetie: they're selling Michael's new compilation CD girl. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

So, I was half stupid. :)))))) JK heheheheheheheh LOL Boltonnut from L. A. CA Thanks Sylvia. You guys have QVC also. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Oops I wrote that twice.

Hi Robin,

How can you feel stupid when you know I'm posting on the forum, never knowing where my post will actually appear? ;D   Sounds like it was a lovely dream, naturally!   QVC is a shopping channel in the UK too so imagine the confusion Sylvia and I went through searching for where MB might possibly be on it! lol

hugs from di, xxxx

(the one in Scotland)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service