Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tell the truth Diane.......both of us were keeping quiet about it......we weren't going to let the world know that MB was on a "shopping channel"......we were trying to work out how we could pull our resources together to put in the highest bid for whatever piece of MB was going on sale.......we were disappointed when Diane discovered there was a "chat" show.....there were tears shed in Scotland that night  !!!! ROFL     Sorry Diane for telling the truth....no.....I am not !!!!!!!! ROFL

Sylvia   I think, your wee friend from Scotland and for one day to go only, your wee weporter, courtesy of Kathy !!!! LOL.

Can I just say .... it was all Sylvia's idea?! rofl   

di ... (such a coward! ;))

A piece of MB to be bbid on? What? :)))))) All right now di & Sylvia. Boltonnut from L. A. CA How high's the bid a risin'? $5, million & risin'. :)

Well, a little off topic here & about dreams, Friday night, I dreamed about Michael & he wasn't @ QVC either here or there. :D We were somewhere. There were several people. We were sitting at this long table having a long conversation. Sometimes, he's had to get up to do things (what) I don't know. :) but anyway, he'd come back tothe table & we'd continue on talking. It was several hours. Imagine that? Only in my dreams but never say never. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Can you remember what you were talking about .....or is that just between you and him ????????????????? LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

that's it. I couldn't remember. Music for one but I'm sure other things. Seemed so real. With bad news I'm going through right now, I have to dream & think of MB. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Just watched my recording of Michael on QVC. Breathtaking  "Fields of Gold" rendition, one of those magical Michael moments that remain in the memory for a long time.  What a way to start the weekend - shame that the rest of it for me will consist of housework!

I applied for a ticket for Loose Women on Monday, but have not been contacted, so obviously was not successful.  I emailed the ticket company for an update on Wednesday, but had no reply - very poor customer service.  Will just have to make do with the recording.  Sigh.

On a personal note, my son and his girlfriend of eight years announced their engagement last Monday.  About time too!

TBOL to everyone

Margaret in Kent

Thanks for sharing your news about your son's engagement with us Margaret......when is the wedding or are they going to wait another 8 years before that happens ?????? LOL.

Glad you are enjoying everything MB is doing this week in the UK and certainly is great to hear and see him and I just can't wait for Monday and I hope those girls go out of their way to try and embarrass him....rotten me !!! LOL   Don't know how Michael will get on with Janet Street Porter and I only hope he understands what she is saying but I really do think the show will be hysterical and as I say can't wait for Monday  !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia

Yes, that was our first thought, that we now might wait another eight years.  No date or wedding plans yet, I've told my future daughter in law to take time to ensure it is the day that they want, and will remember.  So I'm not rushing out to buy a hat yet.

Michael always has fun with the Loose Women, I think he loves the attention!

Margaret in Kent

Hi Margaret,  I agree with you that "Fields of gold" was absolutely gorgeous and memorable. Who knows, it might be the next single for you guys. You know, if you're physically able to go to the "Loose women" show, you might try to see him at the studios, depending when it's taped. Also congratulations on gaining a daughter-in-law! :D Take care sweetie and have a great day. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Wow Margaret. Awesome about their engagement. Maybe QVC isn't QVC in PA. Oops. Mybad. Wouldn't be the first time I've messed up. Sorry about the poor customer service with Loose women show & that you can't get to go. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvide...

This link should take you to the QVC site interview but on the right side you will see a link to play Michael singing Field of Gold and another for When A Man Loves a Woman...if this has already been posted I apologize!  Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service