Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly!!!!!

I understand that some of you had a problem with my post on the pictures being taken of Michael.  I'm sorry if anyone took offense but some of you seemed to be upset about the pictures being taken of Michael when he didn't look like he was happy or tired.  I just wanted to be sure you understood pictures can be taken of people who are unaware their picture is being taken and their expression is not what it would be when they were prepared for a picture but this didn't mean they were upset about it. 

He is happy to be in the UK and all the pictures and attention with the interviews, pictures, shows is why he is there and thrilled it is going so well.

I started this thread so the UK fans could post all the pictures, links, interviews so all the fans not able to see these things in person could feel a part of it. I think those of you finding the info and posting is fantastic and totally enjoying it myself and I'm sure everyone reading is...so keep it up!! Gail

I am enjoying all the posts from the UK!  So glad to hear MB is thrilled it's all gone so well.

Thanks Gail!

Robin :)

I am enjoying all the UK info as well. I don't think anyone who is constantly photographed will ever escape a less than perfect photo. It definitely is all in the timing! I understood your post Gail :) No offense taken here what so ever!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail for your words and can I just add that some may have seen that I took away, from the photo thread, pictures I had put in there and I took that action because I believe any system has to run on democratic lines and it was apparent by ALL comments; not just yours Gail because I took that, along with the others, to be coming from a FAN;  that the majority either didn't like the pictures or my comment along with and as, in my book, the majority rule I deleted them !!    I feel that I owe an apology to those who I offended or upset by posting those photos and I believe more for the comment I placed with them for I see, without doubt, it was an opinion I should have kept to myself because I most assuredly could not judge Michael's mood by looking at a couple of photos and more importantly because I wasn't there to witness anything !!

I obviously want nothing more now than to get "back to the good part" and to enjoy and savour all that has been found and placed on this thread of Michael's visit and I too want to thank everyone who has contributed in anyway to making his visit all that more enjoyable for me for, although I have been just about 500 miles away from all the actual acitivity, by everything on this thread I have felt so much a part of his visit and have had so much fun during the week that I wouldn't have missed it for the world......my thanks go out to you all !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia you didn't have to take anything down way I see it no more than I saw a thing wrong with Gail's post the other day. They are candid shots taken of someone doing daily things. No matter where MB may be the photog's catch those shots as well as posed one, he's human like all of us... I don't see any problems with anything anyone has shared here the last week or so..I enjoy all the photos...this is supposed to be fun stuff..

Just my opinion. 

Robin in MD:)

How about another JMO....I think everything posted lately by everyone has been GREAT!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is another set of pictures of Michael received from Zimbio and they show him leaving the Nobo Restaurant in Mayfair, London, on 17th March, yesterday.....think that is possibly where that other picture of him getting into the car comes from !!  I think they are all great pictures but I see he is needing those denims darned again.....typical boy getting holes in his trousers !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter.

Good job you haven't seen my denim jeans Sylvia! lol    I love the colour of his shirt .... very nice!! :)

di xxx

His shirt does look a beautiful shade of blue and it is when you look at that picture and realize it is probably pretty late at night and the only real thing Michael has got on to signify that it is still really winter is a scarf round his neck......because to be able to wear a shirt and a suit jacket shows you the difference in the weather from the last time he graced these shores at this time when there was just about six feet of snow on the ground !! :)    Description is to let Sylvie and Robin CA know what Michael is wearing and to let you know that in all the other pictures too he has on denims, suit jacket and scarf and only in a few does he appear to have, what looks like, a jerkin type thing on under his jacket along with a dark shirt and even the jacket is only done up with one button.....he hasn't got it pulled round himself as though he is freezing....should think he has well appreciated the weather this time and I am glad we arranged it for him !!!!!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Um, six feet of snow? Wow! :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA thanks for the descriptions, Sylvia.

Hi, Gail & Sylvia

Thank you very much !!!  At last I can watch some video, the link works, great pics too !!!, 

as for where are those pictures, didn't had Michael a Jersay telecommunications event yesterday or something

like this ? I suppose must be from that one.

Take care

Mariu

I

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service