Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The show for Saturday in Jersey Mariu was cancelled a little while ago......Michael hopes to go back there later in the year !!! :)   All these pictures have been taken whilst he has been in London and believe they are all outside restaurants he has visited !! :)   He has one more television show to do today before his week long promotional performances finish and I have everything crossed that we will get link so that you can all see because today's show should be and especially with the news yesterday of the album going straight in to No. 11 in the charts, one fun show because it generally is, even without MB !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Sorry the one event was cancelled but hope the last shows turns out ok & also, awesome #11. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=michael+bolton&iso=GBR&am...

Hi folks,

Want to share above link with you for it shows pictures taken of Michael during his interview and performance on "This Morning Show" recorded on 15th March and as it is the show that we haven't yet been successful in getting a link for I believe these will go a long way to alleviate the annoyance of not being able to see for they are wonderful pictures and they show Michael as he was during the whole interview.....happy, relaxed, smiling and on darn good form !! :)

I must also add that it was MARIU who has provided the link and she has placed it over in the photo thread and I must THANK her once again for finding and sharing with us......THANK YOU MARIU !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael has just finished on Loose Women and he was fantastic.....in absolute wonderful form and took all the girls kidding and he talked about the CD and then about the joys of being a grandfather and about being a hopeless romantic too.....he was terrific and he then sang, to close the programme, Fields of Gold....it was the most beautiful, wonderful, fabulous version I have ever heard and I was in tears and not ashamed to admit it, it was just breathtaking...Michael surpassed his desire to always take something "way over the top"  for it was "out of this world" !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter.

Hi Sylvia,

I eventually got everything up and running again and managed to catch Michael on Loose Women on one of their repeats :)  He was certainly on good form, looked quite at home there!    I also recognised some familiar faces in the audience, nice to see them there ;)  

This is the link to part 3 (and 4) of the programme, where Michael chats and also gives a superb performance to close not only the show but his visit to the UK.  

http://player.stv.tv/programmes/loose-women/2012-03-19-1230/ ...

It's available to watch in the UK only for 30 days, it's not too clear what happens to it after that but hopefully someone will find a way to put it out for everyone to watch well before then.

Thank you Sylvia for all your reporting and incredibly enthusiasm .... It's been fun! :)

hugs, di xxx

(signing off)

Hi!!!

Thanks!!! I can't see it... looks like is waiting to start... charging... I loved the last time that Michael attended it... and hope to see it this time too... Any other links or youtubes that could work???

Hi Pilar,   Will have to wait and see for now.   All searches I've tried eventually bring me back to the main link but I'm sure someone will try and put it online soon. 

Awesome about "Loose Women" show. Love Fields of Gold. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I hope it goes up on Youtube, I cannot get it to play either from your link on FB..thanks for putting it up tho..maybe it will work tomorrow?

Robin in MD :)

Hi Diane...I couldn't get the link to play :/  Will try again later. Thanks for posting!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Sylvia, I hope to see it online somehow..I bet that was a fun one to watch..so glad you enjoyed it..

Robin in MD :)

OMG Gail that was a wonderful surprise, I love long interviews! The interviewer asked so little questions, it was almost like a 30  minute monolog... :D That was truly wonderful Gail and refreshing that it worrked outside the U.K., thank you so much! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service