Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grazie Cristina !!! :)   Avremo pazienza e aspettare per il collegamento.....per vedere MB vale ogni attesa, non importa quanto tempo !!!! lol.

Near enough English translation :  We will have patience and wait for link.....to see MB is worth any wait, no matter how long !! lol.

Sylvia.  La tua amica wee Scottish

ciao a tutti ecco il video come promesso del programma di michael di ieri dall'italia ciao cristina

http://youtu.be/tqYhnMerEJs

THANKS so much christina67 for posting this.. Lovely performance on the tv show and short interview!!

Robin in MD:)

Grazie Cristina .....absolutely beautiful to see him and what a gorgeous rendition of Nessun Dorma with his own little speciality at the end !!! :)

Sylvia.   La tua amica wee Scottish

Thanks Christina 67. Totally awesome. Loved the ending but it was neat how his interview was translated. Chills. Almost tears. Love that song anyway. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Ciao Cristina, molti molti ringraziamenti per la compartecipazione del vostro video suonante splendido e ringrazia il vostro marito da tutti i ventilatori di mb anche! Grandi abbracci, francamente, Sylvie dal Canada  

THANKS CRISTINA FOR POST THE INTERVIEW AND PERFORMANCE

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A VIDEO OF THE WRIGHT STUFF FROM MARCH 14, 2012  IT IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE NOT SEEN YET  I SEARCH THE INTERNET AND CANNOT FIND ONE THAT CAN BE VIEW OUTSIDE THE UK   ACCORDING TO DEMAND FIVE WEBSITE IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO BE VIEW   IF ANYONE HAS RECORDED IT AND CAN SOMEHOW DOWNLOAD IT TO BE SEEN OUTSIDE THE UK  IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

THANK YOU

GLORIA

Hi Gloria, I found Natalia's comment where she had posted the link I was able to listen to the first time, but unfortunately, it doesn't work any more. I wish I could help you sweetie but I only have it on audio tape... I hope someone can help you, I'm sorry. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Gratzi Cristina!!!!!!!! I LOVED this video :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I will try and get it on here for you Gloria and for anyone else that hasn't seen but it will take me time for today I have just found out I can transfer DVD's I have compiled onto my laptop but whether then they can be transferred to youtube in order that everyone can see I do not know and DVD that was transferred is a bit too long to use as a trial run and have a guess what, my brother was going to take away my VCR recording so that he could transfer to DVD for me, but my VCR recording is still stitting here in my house......who forgot to give and who forgot to take but I promise I will do everything I can to get it on here but please give me time BUT in the meantime please if anyone else has access to it in any other form please place on here so that everyone can share and enjoy....please !! :)   I make a promise that I will put on here when and if  I can but I must give you ALL a laugh for it is something only the wee one would do.......our clocks changed this weekend......I altered all the clocks in my house including  VCR and radio/CD player......sitting having meal in my dinette off kitchen and my nephew says I think you have forgotten to change a clock and I immediately looked at cooker clock which he was facing and definitely I had changed that one so what was he talking about......I have a Bolton clock in my kitchen left of cooker toward door and that was the only one in the house I hadn't changed......wonder what kind of Freudian slip that could be classed as ??????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia.....just Michael telling you Time. Love, and Tenderness is all there is!!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HI SYLVIA!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS  TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED  I AM UPSET AT MYSELF FOR WAITING SO LONG  A WEEK AGO I USED NATALIA LINK AND IT WORKED BUT WAS TOO BUSY TO WATCH ENTIRE SHOW  ONLY WATCHED 2 OR 3  MINUTES  THIS WEEKEND I WENT AND TRIED TO WATCH BUT IT WAS GONE  I SEARCH AND SEARCH THE INTERNET BUT COULD NOT FIND ANY LINK THAT CAN BE VIEWED OUTSIDE THE UK   I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS   TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED  I AM IN NO RUSH

THANKS AGAIN!

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service