Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm loving it girls. Sylvie, & Sylvia, thanks for everything. I know it's on my computer @ home so, I won't keep it all here but thanks girls ever so much. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Sylvie I don't really know if my channel is only found with Google Chrome.....all I know is that it is the only way I can find it but if others can locate through different server so well and good but what I would say to them is remember those links are through the "Sylvia Doughty" channel not my "Doughty65"  channel.  As for your suggestion of a link to my channel I wish I could put it on here but I have no idea how or where you find that .....will have a look and see if I can find .....wish me luck !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

HI SYLVIE & SYLVIA!  I FOUND THE LINK TO YOUR CHANNEL  ALL THE VIDEOS ARE THERE EXCEPT PART 4  WHICH YOU MENTION IS NOT THERE  I HOPE IT WORKS

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBZfOjhM77IPrL17EJL5IrQ/feed?filter=2

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING  I WILL DOWNLOAD TO MY COMPUTER AND THAN TRIED TO TRANSFER TO MY IPOD SO THAT I CAN WATCH IT ANYWHERE

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria my link works into my channel and will copy that and keep somewhere safe.....you know that "safe" place that I'll probably forget where IT is in a week !!! LOL   Thanks a million Gloria for I looked at channel and have no idea how or where you find any link......thanks !! :)     Part 4 link should work okay and it was just that my Yahoo account wouldn't upload it with the privacy settings I had and asked me to change those so I set it to "Unlisted" and that is why it doesn't appear in the channel because it is only accessible if you have the link....it couldn't go "public" because of the content and I couldn't upload through Google because my account with them doesn't yet allow for longer videos and that is the one that is over 21 minutes.

Hope you enjoy when you get a chance to watch them all and thanks again Gloria for link !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I'm so glad you can all watch The Wright Stuff ... I found it interesting and at times amusing watching MB with the papers, but I have a warped sense of humour anyway and never read the papers so I'm ignorant as well :D

Okay, onto the technical side ... thank you so much Gloria for posting the link to Sylvia's channel!! Sylvia, I'm subscribed to you, hope that's okay. I can view the Feed with pics of the programme but of course can't watch them. I'm so used to clicking on a link and it taking me straight to the video - I've been spoilt! 

My theory behind it working only on Google Chrome could be because Google has 'taken over' Youtube. When I signed in this time Google came up asking to remember my details. There's no option to refuse either. I suppose it's in their best interest for everyone to down/upload Chrome. Not very nice tactics and it does limit their audience, I won't use Chrome for reasons I won't waffle on about here.

I'm slightly confused as to where the 4th part is, and I know you've explained thoroughly Sylvia so my apologies ... but at least I can see the pics.     Thank you so much, again, for working so hard!   You've done brilliantly Sylvia ... Steven Spielberg watch out!!! lol

hugs, di xxx

(Scotland)

ps. If I've got all the technical stuff wrong ... doesn't surprise me, but it sounded good! lol

Diane you have lost me.....for if you are in my channel and can see the videos how can't you watch them....that is what you are saying, isn't it,  that you can't view them ????

No one can see the video of the 4th part on any of my channels that is what it means by uploading something in the category of "unlisted" ....it is unlisted on your channel  and the public cannot see it....it does not appear .... the only people that can view the video are those to whom I give the link.....as I have done here on this thread.  Hope I have  managed to make it a bit clearer Diane as to why you can't see it......it is my wee video and I'm not going to let you play with it so I'm hiding it from you, so there  !!!! LOL. LOL. LOL.

Sorry Sylvia if I confused you.   Each video you've up/downloaded  has a pic of Mathew Wright or whoever is featured  in each segment.    I meant I could look at those.    You asked why I couldn't watch them, but I'm in the UK so still get the copyright message from Channel 5 when I try clicking on any of the videos.

I just thought  I'd mention it ... in case anyone else from the UK commented.   At least I think that was the reason.

I'm not too sure what video you don't want me to play with, but I understand you wanting to have some private videos, I wouldn't dream of trying to look at something that I felt was personal to yourself.

If I've still lost you, perhaps it's because I know very little about technology, just wanted to reassure you.

hugs, di xxx

(Scotland)

Hey Diane, that's really bizarre that you can't watch videos from England being in the U.K.. Guess I know nothing about copyrights. BTW, I think Sylvia was pulling your leg! From what I understand, the 4th part had to be uploaded differently tech-wise because of the length and set to "private". When  videos are "private", you can only watch if someone shares the link. Hasn't Sylvia learned a lot since 2010? :D I hope that clears that up for you Diane, have a great day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvia, all you have to do not to lose your channel is to bookmark it. If you want me to, I could E-mail you instructions on how to do it. Well, I use Internet Explorer (not sure what version lol) but I can give you instructions on how to bookmark, it's easy. Let me know. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Think wires are getting crossed Sylvie on this subject.....I have no fear of losing my channels or not knowing how to get into or see my videos or whatever .....don't quite understand where you have picked that thought up from Sylvie that I think I am going to lose them, because I don't !!

Hey Sylvia, sorry if I misunderstood, but you responded to Gloria by saying: “Thanks Gloria my link works into my channel and will copy that and keep somewhere safe.....you know that "safe" place that I'll probably forget where IT is in a week !!!”... That’s where I got it from. Wasn’t sure if you meant your link or channel, just trying to help. Take care Sylvia. Hugs , sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes Sylvie that was what I meant that I would store Gloria's link in case I ever put out videos again and felt including my channel link would be of help to people viewing, as you had suggested after I put in links, but I in no way feel that I need that link, nor will I probably ever use it and I took from what you said that I felt, and was saying, that if I didn't have that link I could, in some way, lose access to my channels....that was the part I didn't get, why and how you felt that that was what I was saying because I didn't have that particular link I could lose access for I have had my channel since, I think, December, 2010 and I have never thought or feared losing access to it because I didn't have a particular link as there are various ways to get into a youtube channel and for me I access it, as I do with what I consider all important stuff on my laptop like my printer, eBay, FB etc., through a symbol  that is on my screen as soon as I open my laptop or through my "favourites" list..    On those particular links like the one Gloria supplied and all of those that you supply to people on how to gain access to different pages on here etc. I have no idea how you find those links, for after you had suggested my supplying link to channel, I went into channel and attempted to find but couldn't, as I said to Gloria when I thanked her for supplying it and as I have said often on here that I don't know how to do that......maybe one day I will learn !! 

Want to say to you, in case you feel this, but I in no way was knocking back your offer of help in learning how to do a "bookmark"  and I realize on reading back that I didn't acknowledge nor thank you for that offer and I most certainly do thank you for it but all I was questioning was how you had come to believe I was worried about losing access to my channel for I felt I hadn't made any suggestion that I thought that ....that was all Sylvie !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service