WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 112879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few pictures from Seoul, S Korea which Han and Hyun-ju son have shared either on another page or through magazine articles on their Twitter pages.  You will see that Han has created a thread where she has placed various articles to do with news that is exciting So Hyang's Korean fans very much indeed and it is that talks are underway with So Hyang's management and Michael's management that she may join him in a World Tour and that schedules are indeed being worked out.  For me, I am as excited as the Korean fans and I only hope World Tour takes in the UK !!! :)

First picture shows a group of fans with Michael and this is the one Han has placed in another thread and you will see it includes her and Hyun-ju son.  To let you know there were two pictures taken and first one is rather distant and once it was taken Michael asked to see it and said to take another closer up so, needless to say, Han and Hyun-ju son were very pleased indeed and once again how thoughtful and lovely of Michael.

This picture is of Michael with Jian Seo

:

This one is of Michael with So Hyang and is taken from one of the articles in regard to possible World Tour

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Below is a review/message that Chris Shin has placed on a thread he has started within the Tours, Gigs and Announcements section called "Welcome and thank you for coming to Seoul!".  I have replied to Chris and have told him I was copying and pasting his review over to here so as to keep everything together and also because this is a thread where the majority of people visit to see what is going on in the "tour world" of Michael.

"Hi Michael, 

Thank you for coming to Seoul. Your concert was truely amazing, inspirational and inspiring. I felt like you were frankly and intimately communicating with your audience through your beautiful songs. (I'm quite frustrated with myself now 'cause I don't know how to explain about how great it was)

It was not like just having-a-good-time-event. Personally, it was more like thought-provoking live concert. The songs with each behind story you personally have were very touching (How Am I Supposed To Live Without You or, Nessun Dorma) because I could peak at your passion of music and sincere attitude for life. The stories are still quite moving whenver you tell them, though I already knew them.

All the songs you selected for Korean fans were just perfect. Your concert was truely absolutely phenominal and more like heavenly experience to me. Again, thank you for allowing us to hear the inimitable and amazing voice in live. Hope to see you again in the very near future!

Safe trip, Take care and Happy Thanksgiving !

Sending lots of love and gratitude from Seoul,

Chris"

Chris Shin.

Hi Chris. Thanks ever so much for your review. Loved it. I'm glad all enjoyed the shows. Wow! Good to see all of you there in Korea out here. :)

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/variedades/335960-michael-bolton-no...

November 28, 2014 | 5:02:00

Concert on December 7

Managua, Nicaragua | elnuevodiario.com.ni

Michael Bolton: "I'm not out of music"

Music. The singer talks about her upcoming concert in Nicaragua and its project to work in television and film

The romance comes to Nicaragua hand Michael Bolton. The American singer who lived success in the 80s and 90s, will perform a concert on December 7 at the Ruben Dario National Theater.

After almost a week of his show, Bolton, 61, tells you expect your stay in Nicaragua with emotion and also talks about other projects that you are working.

How do you wait your next trip to Nicaragua?

I am excited. I've never been there and I look forward to my hosts show me around and can meet people. I spend about 6 months of the year doing tours in Asia, Australia, South Africa, South America, Europe and North America, but still have not done a tour in Central America. My excitement is going to Nicaragua will begin to manifest when you arrive because the most important thing to me is how people feel and what they think of me that is what makes then want to return.

What can they expect Nicaraguans your show?

I will not reveal the surprises, but they can expect my greatest hits are in the show. That's the most important thing for an artist who has been for years, doing tours, recording music, writing songs. When I go to a new country to play the songs that I am working and which are not known, that's not right. Promote your new product is not what people want. They want to hear the songs they remember from their childhood, youth, adolescence.

Have you thought about working with a Latin artist?

Yes, I made recordings with various artists from around the world and I plan to continue doing so. One of the things I'm seeing now is the possibility of maybe doing something half Spanish half English, maybe a little more depending latino with few working artists. With my manager we are in the process of defining what kind of music do and what artists which countries would be the best choice for my voice.

What projects are you working on now?

I have three television projects in development. One I could be the executive producer and may not act. In another I will be one of the main characters and I also have a global project, but I can not say about what it is. It is a project that works the way if you're planning, many brands from around the world to include. Would have to travel the world a lot, but that I'm doing with the tours. Also I have a documentary we've been filming for two and a half years on the return of Detroit, who was one of the most important cities in the United States until 2008 when he was the mortgage and the global banking crisis. There were many problems in the city and went out of business so far we have been recording their return.

You are very interested in audiovisual ...

Yes, very much. But not at the level that means I'm out of music. I will always try to bring the music to television and movies. My plan is to continue doing tours for as long as you can. I see Tony Bennett is in his 80s and still does tours around the world. Just recorded an album with Lady Gaga. It is a great example of someone who has loved music all his life. I want to do the same. I have a long career in music and also extend to television and film.

53 million albums and singles sold the singer.

61 years is the author of "Said i lovedyoubut i lie".

"I do not want to reveal the surprises, but they can expect my greatest hits are in the show".

MICHAEL BOLTON, CANTANTE.

Petra (Germany)

Hi Petra, what a great article with so many details, thank you so much for sharing and translating it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks a million Petra for that article and boy oh boy wasn't it lovely to hear about him thinking of himself in his 80's and that he might still be touring, OMG loved that bit....God willing, or whoever, or whatever, willing, I hope so and I hope I've still got two legs that work to follow him !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, On twitter, I'm Hyun-Ju Son^^

Actually, I'm really worrid about Michael bolton. It seems that he won't come to korea again. ㅠㅠ

At that time, there was a problem in concert. About my tweet, Michael bolton doesn't  answer about coming to korea again.

I wish he could know that there are still many fans in korea... Most of korean were impressed by him.

Also, they hope him to visit to korea again... 

Welcome Son Hyun-ju to this thread and the forum..  I am sure MB loved his time in Korea, he sure sounded like it.. He doesn't answer every tweet on Twitter. He gets so many..I bet he comes back to your country.  A technical problem at a concert would not keep him from coming back with the love he felt from the audiences there both nights from what's been reported...

Welcome again.

Michael's tour takes him next to Mexico. The next show is on Sunday, November 30, 2014 at Arena Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico.

We welcome all reviews...If you attend this show feel free to come in and share your exciting time with all of us..

Have a great time!!!

Very nicely put Robin, thanks. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Son Hyun-Ju and welcome to the forum. Robin is right and you shouldn't worry. Michael has been touring more than ever and to many countries he's never been before to please all his fans, but he's only one man. Before 2011, he hadn't been to Australia in about 18 years and it wasn't because he didn't have adoring fans over there. Michael goes where he's welcome and I'd say that 2 nights of singing in front of over 10,000 people will make someone feel very welcome! :D Also, since last year, he's really been  all over the place with his various projects, aside from recording, writing and filming, on top of his  touring and charity involvements, so we have to be patient with him. I hope your concert was special enough to keep you with happy memories until your next one. Take care Son Hyun-Ju and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Well said, Sylvie. I couldn't have said it any better. Welcome to all nhew members. I'm glad you enjoyed the shows Son. Sorry I couldn't remember how to spell your full name there. About MB touring in his 80's. Hmm. Sylvia said if her legs work; yeah, if my hands work&even if they didn't, :), I'd still hug him if I could then. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service