WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are welcome Mary :))  That was the hardest 3 days of withdrawls!!! I better NEVER go off coffee....that could be very serious!!! lol See you all soon for round 2 :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oh Kathy thanks a million for another fantastic review and letting us share your concert with you and one thing is definitely for sure you are writing the review after Glasgow show and hey have got something here to share with you and everyone else.....yeah they have arrived...the most valuable tickets of all:

Have got to say that you did fool me for I truly believed you had remembered setlist .....if only it had been 1st April you would have caught a few and just goes to show you there are still plenty of lovely people about !!!! :) 

Awaiting your next review on that Palm Desert concert and BTW was there a cake and candles blown out to celebrate the 25th anniversary ????

Thanks again Kathy for a terrific review....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Glad your tix arrived Sylvia!!!

Robin in MD :)
Very happy and excited for you and Kathy R., Sylvia :)). Now onto the greatest part....just one month from today as a matter of fact. :)) Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Time is flying by..Wow a month to go Sylvia, well a bit less as you have some shows before this one!! Countdown now can seriously begin!!! LOL

Hi everyone, I'm back @ last. I moved 2 weeks ago & wow! I was sick with an awful bronchial cold along with it. I'm still with my old email addie but I do have a new one but haven't worked on the new profile. I promise. I will give my review. I hear some folks were worried about me. Thanks for the concern. I had an awesome time & it was awesome seeing kathy R. from good ole' Cali. We really enjoyed each other's company. I want to thank a certain 3 BB'S who upgraded my ticket to Michael's show. I was in the 18th row&was moved up to AA-104--front row. I had an awesome time with my friend&her hubby for the weekend. Transportation everywhere worked out splendidly. The folks @ the venue were spectacular with their kindness in helping me there. Ah! heck. I'll give my review but the set list next time. Kathy R. from Cali sat with me. How awesome was that. She did a lot of describing. Loved it. Michael knew we were there. Couldn't take pictures or videos but he did offer us to make all the noise we wanted to make. & you bet we did. He handed Kathy his guitar pick & she gave it to me. I said to her, but he gave it to you. She said he wanted me to have it. Now. How cool is that, right? :))))))) He had the local symphony orchestra back him up especially on the Prayer & Nesum Dorma. Wow! fantastic. Loved it, of course. We tried to see Michael afterwards & cool seeing Bob LAFD as he was unable to go to the show. We tried to see Michael near Steve Mylo's car but we didn't but we did see Kelly &

Cameron. It was Cameron's last show. They're so kind & dear. Love those 2 girls. Though we didn't get to meet up with Michael or shake his hand, we most definitely enjoyed the show.

Hi Robin, glad to know that your are feeling better and thanks for your fantastic review....:-) ....in 11 days it will be our gig in Munich and I wonder what happens to me there :-)..I am ready!..take care and blessings from Christine

Christine, I'm excited for all of you across the pond. Not long now till your concerts in Germany!! I'm looking forward to reading some fun reviews from the fans there!!!!! Have a wonderful time!!1

Hello Robin! Nice the fact that you are again with us!

Many thanks for your description!

Another 9 days up to my first concert! I will be dumbfounded, I know this by now! Many thanks over again!

Petra  Christine (Germany)

I am excited for you too Petra. Your concert is coming up soon!!!!! You will have an amazing time!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey there Robin, I am so glad you made it back on here to post a mini-review. HOW EXCITING MB wanted you to have the guitar pick!! Woo Hoo Girl!!!! That's so neat!!! So glad you were able to sit with Kathy R..that was great you sat with someone you knew!!! Awesome some BB's were able to get you a front row seat, I know some time back you said you had a seat further back..

Welcome back and I hope you like your new home and you are feeling better now. I was wondering about you!

Come back when you can and post your review! This thread is going to be busy soon with MB going overseas.

I'm a big fan of Cameron and Kelly both also and will miss Cameron too. Those gals are sweet and very talented.

Have fun all of you over the pond when your shows come up. Because of my new email addie, I'm not receiving messages since last night. I know I have to perhaps change my profile but don't know how to do it. So, if Sylvie the solver contacts me, & I sent her my new email address, perhaps she can help me as she did when I was on the previous email. grrrrrrr. I'll come out with the setlist as soon as I can. I'm hanging in there girls.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service