WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He will need his rest that's for sure!!

Robin in MD:)

WhoSay - content from Michael Bolton
Great day in the old city of Baku, Azerbaijan. Show tomorrow night!!

Thanks a million for bringing this over here Petra and love the picture of MB even though he does look a tad serious....at least it is not selfie !!! LOL

Sylvie and Robin R Michael is standing in what looks like a paved area and looks as though could be part of a garden or a square as it appears to be something like that to his side although not seeing enough to tell and stretching out behind him is a road with rather old looking buildings lining either side and then furthest away are two exceptionally tall structures, shape of which I couldn't describe and believe they are buildings and not monuments  or sculptures but they look odd rising at back of old buildings.  Think later on I will take a wee visit into Baku on Google Earth and see if I can find.  Michael has on baseball cap with sunglasses resting on and looks like a black t-shirt with, on top, a zippered hoodie which looks navy blue.  Presume the bottom half is denims but can't see the legs !!! LOL

The words "Great day in the old..........." is the tweet he sent with the picture

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for posting, Petra, I like this photo :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Thanks Petra. Nice pic.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

after 17 hours flight and a little jetlag  I definitely would not look better!

an interesting backdrop as well ...

Thanks for posting the copyrighted picture ;-), C*

Hi Christine and a lot of Michael's pictures when they come through whosay are copyrighted but Michael doesn't mind the sharing of pics.   Michael sends them via Twitter as an easy method for him to do so and they are meant to be placed on here and on FB    Gail will pick that tweet up and will create a blog from it as that is what Michael wants done and that is why he tweets it.  Just thought I would say in case you feel with seeing the copyright that it should not have been transferred over here.

I know ..was a joke ;)

This is a nice picture!!! I like seeing the scenery in the backround as well! Wonder what those 2 big things in the very back are? Anybody have a Clue? LOL!!! He's probably still tired, and they probably don't have a "Starbucks"(: But you All know they have his goodies ready for him!!!

Thanks for sharing Petra!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

this is the flame towers hotel....cheers, Christine

http://news.az/articles/society/87871

Michael Bolton shows photos of 'Inner city' to his 1.6 mln fans on Facebook

Sat 19 April 2014 05:32 GMT | 10:32 Local Time

Author of numerous hits Michael Bolton who arrived in Baku to come up with a grand concert at the Heydar Aliyev Centre has already managed to walk around the city.

Like other celebrity guests of the city, Bolton walked through the Inner City in order to be photographed. The popular singer chose a very good perspective - historical houses of the Inner City combined with fiery Flame Towers, rising above the background.

"Great day in the old city of Baku, Azerbaijan. Show tomorrow night!!" wrote Bolton in one of the status, accompanied by a photo of Baku.

The photo has about 47,000 likes and about 1,000 posts.

Michael Bolton's concert will be held on 19 April at the Heydar Aliyev Centre.

Petra Christine (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service