WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin they will that night!!! Lisa !Who Dat

Thank you Sylvie and you are so right I have a wonderful man he is my heart and then my other man Michael he knows how much I adore him. I seen  him a lot in concert but this is the first for me and Kevin. Wow that would be nice if I did live in Montreal for my b-day to see him. I am going to try some of your suggestion!! Thanks for Lisa from Louisiana11 Who Dat!!!!

Kathy LAFD has posted below in the 2014 Resolution thread but believe it most assuredly belongs over here too and I have copied and pasted my reply also. Maybe it should come with a warning to sit down, comfortably, before you begin reading, or, you may just fall down !!!!! LOL. Enjoy !!!!! LOL

Permalink Reply by Kathy Rosario 14 hours ago

Happy New Year Bolton Buddies!!! Sylvia what a tempting menu you have set before us for 2014!!! I see old friends like Olga have popped in...SUPER!! I will comment on everyone's post here but FIRST I have a question for you Sylvia. Did you say you have seat 7 front row at a Michael Bolton concert in Glasgow in Mid May ?????? I can't believe it....BUT....I HAVE seat 8 front row for a Michael Bolton concert in Glasgow in mid May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the odds???????????? OOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYYY I am so excited and I can't hide it!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell you how this came about.......

As most of you know my dear mom passed away February 3 2010...which is right around the corner....hence the perfect timing of my story. My maternal grandmother was born and raised in Aberdeen, Scotland. She left for Canada as a young woman and married a handsome Frenchman and my mom was born :) Upon my mom's passing I promised to return some of her ashes to all the places that determined her destiny. So far I have buried some at the gravesites of her parents and I have yet to visit Toronto, Canada...her birth city....and Scotland where her mom..my beloved grandmother grew up. My mom and grandmother were very close and my grandmother lived with us until she passed. I became very close to my grandmother :)) Sadly..my maternal grandfather died when my mom was only 10 :( so I have no relationship to cherish with him. So my grandma was everything to me. Sooooooo I planted a seed in my lil' ol' head that it would be great fun and a nice complete trip to take my mom's ashes to Scotland and just "grab" a Michael Bolton concert...lol.... and of course check to see if Sylvia Doughty really exists and isn't just a robot of some sort with endless info!!!! LOL Wishful thinking eh??? When I got a chance to chat with Michael I asked him IF he planned to perform in Scotland...inquiring minds wanted to know ;) Alas....MB said YES he was....maybe Edinburgh maybe Glasgow....he wasn't sure. Oh my....my wheels started spinning. I told Bob....hold on...time to renew our passports...we shall be going to bonny Scotland!!! He rolled his eyes....but he knew I DREAMT of going to Scotland to explore my grandmother's hometown :) And now of course after my mom's passing the Scotland trip was a given. I just wanted to plan for the right time to get the biggest bang for my buck. Soooooo next I had to ask a huge favor of the Wee One and ask her to PLEASE buy me a front row seat to the Glasgow concert!! I told her ...only front row though...LOL I said I wasn't going to travel around the world for second row!!!! LOL We are terribly spoiled Bolton fans aren't we????? Sooooooo to add to Sylvia's excitement of her VERY FIRST series of concerts.....I quietly ask her if she could possibly manage to buy me a tix. Bless her....she had her itinerary all set up for buying all her tix and having all her hotels in order and THEN I add to her crazy buying MB tix frenzy!!! What are friends for??? LOL I OWE you big time Sylvia and YES....WE ARE GOING TOGETHER TO THE GLASGOW CONCERT!!! Bob and Ryan are passing...I wonder why????? Dear Michael....are you ready??? Thankfully Sylvia you will have ALREADY seen Michael at a few concerts. You will have survived...not sure about Michael...LOL..and I am sure I can bail you out of jail....if need be...and you will still make it to the Glasgow concert!!!!! ROFL!!! This will be a trip of a lifetime for lots of reasons :)))) And btw...I will let you all know if the Wee One is the human MB info laden gal that she presents online....LOL Seriously... I am very grateful to you Sylvia for taking the time to include my request into your most delightful excitement over FINALLY getting to see MB in concert!!! Please be gentle with him so he can make it to Glasgow!!!! :))))

A very Happy 2014 it shall be :)))))) And cheers to all the Bolton Buddies on here who will be seeing Michael Bolton this year!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

My reply to Kathy's post......

Well, well, well.....finally SHE has COME OUT (LOL, LOL, LOL) and I don't have to keep my mouth shut no more; what a revelation for you all; the biggest gob on the forum actually knows when to shut it and can keep it shut !!!!!! and as Mary would say, LMBO !!!! Must admit I have dropped a few hints along the way of this upcoming event but, oh boy, it feels so good I don't have to work out the hints I am going to drop anymore. So glad to hear Kathy you are going to give me seat "7"; but one thing you don't know is that I plan on wearing my Bolton Bombers jersey with #7 on it to concert so that Michael will definitely spot me.......have you fainted yet ????.......was going to keep that one for 1st April but didn't think it would fly on that day, hope it did a little bit there !!! LOL

As you already know, funnily enough, I am going to transfer your post to the Tour thread, (obviously) but thanks for putting on here for the resolutions and goals that surround that ONE concert out weight everything else for 2014 and all the rest of the shows too.....we are going to have the time of our lives and even I will say it.....LOOK OUT MICHAEL for no telling what these robots can be programmed to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.   Have to say Kathy you have given me food for thought....robot hmmmmmm !!!! LOl

To be very serious I CANNOT wait, not only to meet you, Kathy, Bob and Ryan but to actually go to a Michael Bolton concert with you and that M&G, if we ever get it sorted out, and too to see Michael's face when he sees you in Scotland for that alone should be fun ....yeah, just think of the fun we could have with that with Michael; twins or everyone has a double somewhere and funnily enough they are both called Kathy; do you think he would fall for it ???? LOL.

Roll on 16th May for fun, fun and then more FUN !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

Congrats to you both. Busy here at work but want to say way to go ladies.

What an exciting time....This thread will need several chapters..LOL

Robin in MD :)

WELL OMG SYLVIA AND KATHY R.......THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY FANTASTIC NEWS......I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR :)))))))))). 

I am sooooooo happy for you both and this is going to be one fantastic MB event without a doubt......so excited for you, ladies!!!!!:))))). 

Your story is very touching, Kathy R., and I understand your emotions here, all reasons for wanting to go to Scotland.....sweet, sweet, sweet and right there will be MB and Wee One to help make this one great adventure for your memory book.  I am only half awake at this hour but this story has made my day already, ladies :))))).  I cannot wait for May to arrive for sure now.....LOL.....and Sylvia, you have no idea how very happy I am for you that Kathy R. is joining you for this major event that means so very much to you.  Big Hugs and Big Wishes to you both for a most spectacular meeting and grand Scotland adventure.  Slip this here wee mouse in your pocket ladies ;)))...HAVE AN AWESOME TIME !!!!!!:)))))..  BIG HUGS,

Kathy T.  :)

Thanks a million Robin MD and Kathy T and it certainly is going to be some Bolton Adventure in Glasgow that is for sure and for sure too all you "wee mice" can come along as well, for certain there will be enough room in Bob's boot/trunk for you all to get into, to join us on our merry journey to Glasgow, or should I say, our Big Bolton Bonanza !!! LOL  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Robin Md and Kathy T. :))) This is no doubt a special trip for me!! It is quite amazing that in fact we will be leaving on Mother's Day!!! My mom is sooooo behind everything just falling into place!! Bless you mom :)))) Oh my goodness.....what a Bolton Adventure :))) I suppose we will post our reviews on different days so you all can save your eyes!!!!! LOL

I thought it was a bit quiet here and I have been away way TOO LONG so I thought I would share my wee story with you all ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

And this was completely right, Kathy! A nice history to the reflexion!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Now. Kathy LAFD. How cool is that? That you're going to Scottland. Love it. You're going to go through all mixed emotions what with your mom & everything. I know what I want to say but can't seem to write it right. I'm totally stoked for you. going to Scottland, seeing Michael to boot&meeting an MB fan/friend. Now. How cool is that? Front row? What awesome dreams of yours that will be coming true for you. I'm glad. Woo-hoo. :)))) Can't wait to hear both your&sylvia's reviews on both sides. It's awesome meeting BB'S but going overseas to do it is awesome.

All I can say is you guys have fun--you lucky ladies!  I'm so jealous lol!

Hi Joy and welcome to the forum!! If you have already been here I apologize for being redundant. I have been away a bit for the holiday crazy schedule that we all have. No need to be jealous because we all have great Bolton Adventures and the best is when we all come back here and share our reviews. It works out perfectly because while you wait for your concert to arrive you can read about other fans and the great time they had!! Come back and get your Michael fix here!!! :)))

Thanks Robin R....it will be an amazing trip for lots of reasons as you say :) We will be leaving on Mother's Day....perfect day to leave I would say :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Joy B and Robin CA and with all this chatter I am starting to feel excited and there are still 4 darn calendar months to go !!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service