WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia, I knew someone would know what that was:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Sylvia and it is a very different architecture. I will look up more about Baku on internet. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

http://www.teletica.com/Entretenimiento/49023-Michael-Bolton-encant...

enjoy that one if not already posted!

Christine

Muchas gracias Christine, me gusta! lol No, it hadn't been posted, not to my knowledge anyway. Now can you tell me when and where this is from? It sounds Spanish and I thought I read the date "April 3", but aside from "Siete Estrellas", which means "seven stars", I have no idea. I'm wondering if this is either a festival or a chairity event we missed... In any case, thanks for sharing Christine, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

hi dear, de nada ;)
it was in Costa Riiiiica, Aprile 2nd/2014..tout frais!...grosses bises à toi, Christine!

Danke Christine! :D Take care sweetie. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Little piece of information which maybe those going to up-coming concerts may like to know and it is that Amanda Brown is now with Michael's band or, at least, she is for the next 7 weeks on the European leg of his tour.  Below is link into Wikipedia page which gives information about Amanda and if you look closely at pictures from Baku.....as I did because wondering who was in place of Cameron.....you will see Amanda in Cameron's spot as a backing singer and there is another picture of her on stage in a duet with Michael.

Only ONE full day till Berlin and 2 weeks tomorrow till Cardiff.....yipeeeeee !!! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Brown_(singer)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

and 5 days Erlangen and 7 days Munich! :)

Christine, have a great time. Looking forward to your reviews..., Astrid

danke Astrid, sehr nett von mit dir....gleichfalls in Essen....bin sehr gespannt, auf jedem Fall wird München einen Highlight weeeerden! :) Liebe Grüsse aus Bayern! Christine

Hi Christine...have a WONDERFUL time at your concerts!! Can't wait to hear all about them both!! WooHoo :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I hope very much that Michael in Germany sings the duets with Kelly!

Thank you for the information!

Sylvia,  you are nervous (ha, ha)???

Petra Christine (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service