WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy, sounds like an AWESOME Bolton adventure!!!  I know you will have a wonderful time and know you will love Scotland,  I went there a couple of years ago and fell in love with Scotland and plan on going back again someday!!  He is gonna really be surprised to see you in Scotland on the front row with our Sylvia!!! Congrats on getting it all together to be able to include the concert!!!

Kerie

Hi Kerie....thanks :)  Where did you visit in Scotland? Were you able to understand the Scottish speak with their accent? I am so afraid I won't be able to understand Sylvia!!! LOL Especially with her being so excited over Michael!!! LOL Are you up for any concerts soon? Hope so...at least sometime this year! Take care...

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Maybe next time you come over Kerie we will be able to take in a Michael concert together !!! :)  So glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed Scotland so much....lovely to hear !!! :)

I am going for elocution lessons next week !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Kathy and Sylvia,  We went to Glasgow/Greenock, Edinburgh/South Queensferry and Invergordon/lock Ness in Scotland.  We were on a cruise so didn't get to explore as much as I would have liked, we also went to Ireland and England.  I will be going back though as I really loved the Edinburgh area.  We did not have any trouble understanding the people, just remember I am from the south LOL!!! Some can't understand us LOL!!!  Yes next time will try to meet ya Sylvia!!

I do not have any concerts for 2014 YET, no where close, but still hoping, I had a couple at the end of last year but still waiting for others to come up....

Kerie

Wish I had known when you were here Kerie for you passed by my little town on your way up to and back down from Greenock and some of the cruise ships take what is known as the Largs Channel and of course if you had done that I could have stood on the prom and waved to you.  I am only about 15 miles down Clyde from Greenock and know well all other places you mention and so glad you enjoyed it all that you want to come back and hope you do one day !!! :)

Hope too it won't be long till a concert does pop up in your area and still plenty of time in 2014 for it to happen so hope it does Kerie !!! :)

Hi Kerie...sounds like a beautiful cruise!! Gorgeous scenery I bet!! You folks and your accents!! LOL Ok....I guess I will manage :) Maybe it is my hearing??? lol We will be spending our last night in Edinburgh so we will have a chance to poke around the city a bit. Thanks for the tip Kerie!! 

You know girl...not YET is a very TRUE statement!! lol A concert or 2 will come within your mileage driving area...lol Of course while you wait you can check in here at the BEST forum anywhere...to get your Bolton fix ;) Thank goodness for all the great reviews!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey to you Both, (Sylvia & Kathy)!!!

Oh my goodness....Michael will Never be the same after this Night for sure;;;;LMBO!!! I got on here and was just poking around, then I saw this and I read it, and my heart is full of Joy for you Both:)! But I think Bob & Ryan should be there for Michael....LOL:)! It's gonna be a Crazy night....and when he sees you there Kathy, he's gonna be like, huh...where am I? This is Fantastic news!!! Thanks for sharing girlies!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary.....I am sure he will take a double look....unless of course he READS it here first!!! lol Can you imagine? I am sure Bob and Ryan will be able to hear Sylvia and I carrying on at the concert all the way back to the hotel!!!! Maybe I need to bring them ear plugs because the Wee One and I won't be able to stop chatting about MB!!! Thanks for your kind words also. This will be THE most adventuresome Bolton Adventure yet for me!! I always say what can possibly top my latest adventure and then lo and behold something wonderful arrives :)) I always say my quiet thank you and am grateful that I have been able to enjoy my Bolton Adventures :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Thanks Mary and although we are talking about MB and him doing a double take I hope Jason is on this tour and I can't wait to see his reaction and as we are sitting along at his side believe fun and crazy FUN too could definitely be on agenda....lol

Question - mention was made a few months ago that Michael would be in the UK in February to promote the release of the CD (with Leona Lewis maybe?).  Anyone know if that's going to happen, and when it might be?  Only I have some holiday left from work, and a couple of TV show recordings would be a nice diversion from the wet weather.

Margaret in Kent

Hi Kathleen and it was actually January that Michael mentioned and he did mention again on Twitter that he was coming over and Gail is looking into for us and will let us know when she has all the details and it may go into February, of course, because it is supposed to be 3rd February when the UK version of ANMHE is being released but nothing definitely confirmed on that......as they say;  watch this space  !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

He's putting out a new CD????  For real?????  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service