WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone enjoy your shows. Hope everyone is getting this. Hope the show Michael missed will be rescheduled. I think I was told right. Aw! I'm excited for all of you over the pond.

Vielen Dank Katrin, Sylvia, Kathy T. und Robin! Ich bin sehr aufgeregt! Ich bereite mich bereits auf den Abend vor!!

Many thanks Katrin, Sylvia , Kathy T. and Robin! I am excited very much! I already prepare for the evening!!

Petra (Germany)

Cute Petra!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Oh love it Petra and wish my two would do that !!!! LOL

For Sylvie and Robin R Petra has put in two pictures of a cat and the first one is of it with a toothbrush in its paws and it is cleaning its teeth and you can see the reflection of it in the bathroom mirror so you catch a side angle plus an almost full frontal view.  Second picture is of the cat when it has finished cleaning its teeth and it is not just grinning broadly for it has its mouth supposedly stretched from one end to other showing off his beautiful clean teeth.....wish that was all you had to do before an MB concert....clean your teeth !!! LOL

At least today I am definitely getting feeling it is getting closer for this morning I had a phone call from one of my hotels confirming I still required my reservation.....a week on Monday and I'm off on that Bolton Adventure !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I was counting your days last night and you better hustle with those outfits and bags being packed but do not forget to pace yourself so you can make each one with the energy you will need.....whew.....we may have to call you in outer space when this is all over with....you will be floating somewhere way above those clouds ;)))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

It will go so fast once you get on the road Sylvia..Seems like you wait so long for a concert or a few or a road trip of them and then they are here and they just fly by..You will have an amazing time!!!

Don't forget any of the tickets, that's the main thing!!LOL  My friends and I always do a verbal check before we leave, tickets, money, camera, extra glasses if necessary, directions, ok good to go!!LOL Anything else here my husband always jokes you can buy at Walmart if you forget it!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

so funny ;)
I looked 100 times in my car if I took the right ticket :)

That is what I am a bit too scared of Robin for as much as it is now nearly beginning May it will soon be nearly end May and last concert will have been and gone......oh NO !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I know Sylvia but you will have some great memories and pictures and good times to share on here to keep the fun going even after you have parked your wee car in the driveway after your trip!!!! We are all there in spirit with you!

Robin in MD:)

Do NOT be looking back already Sylvia....you won't go forward if you do!!! Stop and let the music fill you AND it is the moment that counts my friend. I HEARD that loud and clear at my last concert!! The moments will be seared into your mind and heart and soul....just let it all enter :))) I am soooooo EXCITED for you!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia, the only thing I can tell you sweetie is: live in "the now", inhale every moment and wallow in it. There'll be plenty of time afterwards to say it went too fast, after you come down from your MB cloud, in a couple of months... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hey Sylvia...I hope you told the hotel....heck YES I still need my reservation!!! 

We are busy over here counting pounds verses dollars....not a good exchange :/ lol

Got your buggy all gussied up for your adventure?? :)) Can't wait to hear about Tuesday's show!!! Your FIRST...oh my!! Do wonders never cease???? 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service