WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqsPWWQEZcw

Wanted to share, I'll be one of those crazy women going to the stage lol.  Me and my son is watching now :)

Hey Joy,

That's the only way to really see a MB concert!! 

And this Joy will be up there at my next show too!

Joy ;)

NJ

Best place to be Joy B. LOL! ! I am one of the crazy women that likes to go to the stage......

Robin in MD :)

Hi Joy B....just realized we now have 2 Joys....making things more joyful here on the forum ;)  And yes Joy you will be one of the SANE women going to the stage!!! The sane ones are the ones willing enough to get to the stage and act CRAZY!!!! LOL Have a GREAT time!!! I am one sane woman who LOVES to act crazy dancing and rocking out at the stage!!! So many fun memories for all of us :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for sharing this Wonderful find, I will have to come back in and finish watching it all tomorrow, but I did listen to the 1st song!!! The snow is supposed to blow tomorrow (lol) so I will be entertained:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi everyone and although I don't get many opportunities to get on the forums- I hope everyone has a great Michael Bolton filled year! If anyone is interested- I have three extra tickets to his concert at the Sand's in Bethlehem, PA on May 30th. Right wing section- FIRST row- seats 3-5 :) I can't wait to see him again and it's always great to connect with and see everyone!!  I always said that you meet the nicest and most genuine people at a Michael Bolton concert!!

Lee in New Jersey :)

Hi Leonarda....wow...lots of great seats for sale at the Bethlehem show!! Everyone who is going have a GREAT time!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

This Forum is really bringing in a lot of New people, and I for one am so glad, because this is a place we all can go to Share our adventures w/Michael, and Relax:)! So to All of You...Welcome to the Best Fan Club...EVER:)! Feel free to tell Us all about your MB adventures! We Love a great story!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Can I get an AMEN????......lol  Nothing better than praising MB!!! That is what this forum is all about....spreading and sharing the words.... Michael Bolton.... and the book to read is Soul of it All !!!! And WE are the congregation of the BEST MB fans!!!! Ok...off my pulpit now!!! LOL I guess I have been missing the forum after my Nov/Dec absence. LOL ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

So excited that we got front & center seats! Going to the Sand's in Bethlehem, PA on May 30th with Lee, Eileen Parr, Joyce Fazio & Joyce's friend. We should have a blast, 5 of us!! Hope to meet more of you BB's there!
Joy ;)
NJ
But how are we possibly going to be able to.........

That is great news Joy and Lee and so pleased for you !! :)   Hope the time doesn't go too fast Joy for mine will all be over by then !!!! :((((((

Thanks for sharing a great video Joy B and think we are all going be making sure we get to the stage for I know I am so, security guards, look out !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Can't get enough of that video :)  Joy, run to the stage for me and get a great picture!!!!!!  Have fun!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service