WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it was more than five minutes goosebumps and what a duet...amazed both directions ;)

have a good day

Cheers christine

Hallo Oana, thank you so very much for sharing all your videos, they're just wonderful! It's too bad you couldn't get more "Georgia", but "The prayer" gives serious goosebumps, especially knowing Michael had voice issues  a couple of days earlier. BTW, was that you singing on "To love somebody"? :D Anyway, thanks again Oana, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

WELCOME to the BEST Michael Bolton forum Oana!!! We all have choices and make our own decisions as to whether or not to take videos. My humble opinion is that if FANS want to take or share BEAUTIFUL videos that is their choice. I also believe there needs to be a "weaning" period to work out the functionality of no videos. As I have said before ....it is tough to unring the bell. jmo

Thank you for sharing Oana :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

yes it was fantastic :)

Awesome Christine & Oana. I'm happy for the both of you. Awesome about the videos. Come back with reviews when you can. Robin the Boltonnut from Southern Nevada

I will Robin...in the coming days...til there take care of you!
Christine

I want to welcome all new members to the forum that have been posting lately. Love the videos.

This is the statement posted on the promoter and ticket outlet sites:
For health reasons the concert in Erlangen has been cancelled. We are sorry to those of you who have purchased tickets already, bought tickets can be returned to the respective ticket outlet. All other dates are not affected by the cancellation and will take place as announced.

Thanks for information Gail and answers question on rescheduling, or not, of concert.....thanks again !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Gail for the information....

The concert in Munich was perfect ....the Munich fans was amazed :-)

Take care, Christine

I am back! And I am dumbfounded!

Many greetings to Christine and Ivana (Ivana sat beside me).

I had a place in the first row. Right in the middle of the stage! The chairs were removed only 1.5 metres from the stage. It was as if one could touch Michael. His songs was fantastic which melt away of duet to! Even more I cannot write yet! I am very to be in a mess. And now also sadly that Erlangen has fallen out. I would have experienced this event with pleasure twice!

Something amusing: Two rows have completely fallen down! Also the seats of Ivana and me! Thus we could enjoy the last song standing directly before the stage!!!

Petra (Germany)

Sounds like an amazing concert Petra. Looking forward to reading more when you can post. So glad you all got to stand ar the stage. The most fun

Robin in MD :).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service