WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're kind. Thank you!

WELCOME to the forum DanielE and thanks so much for those beautiful pictures, absolutely beautiful.....danke !!!! :)

Can I add in this post a message to everyone and it is that I have started my blog on my profile page and it is called "Wee One's Diary" so please feel free to pop in and view and will up-date every day, hopefully !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you so much Daniel, you made my day (evening LOL). So great to have some visual and audible memories. Thanks for sharing, gute Nacht aus dem Ruhrgebiet, Astrid

Beautiful photos Daniel...thank you for sharing :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you so much for your great detailed review Astrid! Really enjoyed reading it.:)

Hugs, Nicolette xx 

Lovely icon, Nicolette, thank you so much. Looking forward to your review, Astrid.

Hallo Astrid,Wow, what a review! XD  That is so fantastic that you all finally had first row, because I can imagine that since no videos were allowed, your eyes and ears were able to inhale the entire show! :D Oh you mean Christine R was able to get to the concert? I’m so glad she didn’t miss it... :D Thanks for letting us know what merchandise they had in Germany, which means no coffee mug or TSOIA T-shirts. Ah, I’m so glad your mom and sister enjoyed the show too: was it their first MB concert? Oh Astrid, I hear you about the SILYBIL finale, it’s a shame it was cut off on the YouTube video... That’s interesting there were 2 written song medleys. I did enjoy Amanda’s voice on the YouTube video too.  Thanks so much for your detailed review, the setlist and your insight Astrid. I’m happy you got your special moment with Michael’s appreciative smile, making it worth just being there. :D Take care and again, thanks for sharing. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Sylvie, Essen already was our 2nd time as a quartet. We went to Düsseldorf in 2011 too and decided to look out for a 3rd time, LOL. Hugs, Astrid

I'm glad you understood, TMSims. What we share becomes bigger, not less ;-). Astrid

Thank You Astrid:)! I think you really had a Great time w/Michael & the band! I'm so glad for you! Thanks for taking Us along w/you!!!! Enjoy your stay up on that CLOUD:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, thanks for being there too, LOL. Good night, Astrid

Wow, wow, wow!!!! Astrid many thanks for your Review! Astonishingly what you could everything notice to you! I am glad for you that you could the evening enjoy and Michael was great. Many thanks over again!!!

HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT HIM???

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service