WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much TMSims, great compliment for someone like me who is trying his way from the amateur to professional :-)

I am happy you like them 

Cheers,

Christine

Puuhh! I am dumbfounded, Christine!

There was not a nicer report in this forum yet. Brilliantly. All feelings caught. A nice recollection of Munich!

You have held the tension straight and the waiting has been worthwhile!!!

Many thanks over again!!!!! ;))))

Petra (Germany)

Though I can't see the photos Christine, they must have been awesome from what the other girls said. As I've said before, I really have enjoyed all the reviews from Germany & will be looking forward from the girls in the UK. Love it that there have been new fans posting & welcome to all of you if I haven't done so. Treasure all your memories girls. I know I sure do.

Hi Robin, I am sorry that you can not see the pictures  but I will try in the next days or weeks to sent you a full description.....Please let me some time for ...at the moment not possible but I will sent you a message soon..

Take care, hugs and thank you for your feedbacks too

Hugs, Christine

Hey Christine, if you do that for Robin, please send me a copy! :D Bonne journée ma chère, prends soin de toi. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I hope so if I have time but not yet..too much to do now...hugs bisous a plus

Hi Petra, 

yes as you said puuuuuuh..puuuuh for you all and puuuh for me ..........I don't know what to say excepted that I never expected it.

Have a great day 

Cheers,

Christine

Liebste Christine .

Jaaaaa... das Warten hat sich sehr gelohnt!!! Ich teile meine Begeisterungen mit all den anderen hier!

Hast du überhaupt geschlafen in den letzten Zeit oder jede Nacht an deinem Beitrag gearbeitet;-)

... Er ist so schön, mit so viel Herz und künstlerischem Geschick.

Das sind deine besonderen  Momente, die du mit uns allen teilst...dafür ein riesengrosses DANKESCHÖN !!!!

Bei Michaels nächsten Tour in Deutschland ( hoffentlich bald ) komme ich nach München und buche den Platz neben dir:-))))

Drück dich ( gaaaanz doll )

Tina

hi everybody,

by the way I "refreshed" a little my MB review with my own pictures which can be found under: NEWS, Blogs from Christine's page! or all discussions: tours, gigs and announcements!

Take care dear all und as soon!

Christine from Germany

WOW! Christine what a wonderful review!! Thank you so much for sharing!  I loved it.

Christine, thanks ever so much for your review. Loved it that you got to shake his hand & also, I do understand crying afterwards. We all go through all kinds of emotions. Your English was or is fine. Your typing's better than mine & I'm an American. :) Thanks once again for your review, Christine.

Christine, das hast Du wunderbar gemacht. Wie Petra schon schrieb, das Warten auf Deinen Bericht hat sich gelohnt. Die Fotos sind der Hammer. Vielen, vielen Dank für die viele Arbeit, die Du Dir gemacht hast.

Christine, that you have wonderfully made. As Petra already wrote, the wait for your Report was worth it. The photos are awesome. Thank you so much for all the work that you have done to you.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service