WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WAY TO GO SYLVIA!! You had one heck of a first concert experience girlfriend. Way to go!! I love it that you go to stand at the stage even if your seats were at the stage. Hand shakes and smiles that always works!!!!!!!! Did he sound great to you or what!!! Did you feel his voice was good and strong now?    I am sure Kelly was glad to put the face with the names on FB and Twitter now!LOL

I am glad the meet/greet went well and  hope your photo with MB is great. I cannot wait to see your pictures when you get them uploaded.   So are you still on CLOUD 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

What did MB wear to the meet/greet? Just curious!! :)

You have been bitten now by the concert bug...Isn't it great!!!LOL

Thanks for taking the time to write this tonight. You must be totally exhausted.  Be safe traveling to the next show Sylvia!!!! Woo Hoo! I'm thrilled for you.

Robin in MD:)

Robin I am going to DITTO your every word to Sylvia because just as I was walking out the door at work your review appeared, Sylvia. I am sitting in my car at work parking lot savoring your every wonderful first MB adventure with you. I am very happy you had the time of your life and you rest up so you can carry on. CONGRATULATIONS, WEE ONE....YOU DID IT :)))....Luv ya,

Kathy T. :)

Now Sylvia. How cool was that? Wow! seemed to have been an awesome show & I'm glad all the glances, looks, & smiles you received from Michael during the show & how you got to shake his hand @ the stage as well. Loved hearing about your meet & greet & I'm glad you were able to give him his gift. Thanks for such an awesome review, girl. I'm glad for you. I felt like I was there. yay, you finally got to meet Michael & @ your first concert. Now. as I say, "How cool is that?" :))))))))) woo hoo.

Sylvia,

I have not been on the site for awhile and just came on tonight for a bit, and found your review! Oh I am so happy I saw it right away and can say how thrilled I am for you!! Ha ha, I love the "scarf" story..........those little looks and personal things that happen when you sit up front or go to the stage mean so much! You will never forget them, and you get to look into those beautiful blue eyes close up! Sigh!

So on to more Bolton adventures, I can't wait to share in your stories!

Hugs,

Joy ;)

NJ 

Disney character Esmerelda pulling the scarf around the
neck of Frollo!

Hey Wee One! Of course I couldn't forget your cloud!!!

Now I dont know what I should write!!! My feelings are messy! I am sooooooo glad for you that your first concert was a great success for you! Yesterday I have thought in the evening a lot to you if I saw for the clock!!! Now you are also bitten!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanx Sylvia for the lovely report,seems sooo long since Michael visited our shores!It was an Amazing first show,fab crowd,what a way to start this leg of the tour.Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the show,especially The Prayer and my fav Said I love you.Again thanx Sylvia for such a great report and enjoy concerts.Look forward to your photos.xxx

Welcome Ruth and thanks so much for your review! Are you going to any other MB concerts on his UK leg of the tour? If not I am sure you will cherish your memories of tonight until your next concert :)) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Ruth, thanks for sharing your feelings about your concert, glad you had a great time! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D 

Dear Sylvia,

many, many thanks that you have after such an experience yet found the time to write us a report. He was unique, even if I could not understand everything. I'm so happy for you that you are Michael came so close. Now you can relax and enjoy the next concerts. Good and safe trip and lots of fun.

(translate from Google)

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Thanks everyone and thanks a million Joy for that cloud but I'm way above the clouds for I'm definitely heading to Mars or Venus and then outer orbit.....LOL    Thanks too Katrin for your thumbs up and happy face because I've certainly got one of those this morning !! :)   Glad you enjoyed the concert Ruth and wasn't The Prayer outstanding.....absolutely beautiful and those final notes....they are still ringing in my ears along with the ending to SILYBIL and every other song where he prolonged the ending with his trade mark "woooooooo".....he just kept going until there was no air there....he was fantastic  !!! :)   Hope Robin MD, that answers your question as to what his voice was like for he more than nailed each and every note and "Nessun Dorma" was, just about, as loud, full and magnificent as I heard Pavarotti sing it himself....absolutely wonderful to experience Michael's voice live for I would say, it literally, coursed through my veins.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, today you may relax. Tomorrow you may shout again: I want more!!!! More (Michael Bolton)!!!!

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service