WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are not alone Petra!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I completely agree Robin Md!! I am never hungry until I CALM down from the great Bolton Adventure :))) I only wish I could lose a pant size before a concert...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It took a few weeks but I did lose weight that year on my first adventure to see MB at some shows and the gala! Never gained that much back actually, this 20 year adventure is good for that I guess!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Robin Md...most importantly we ALL have a BLAST doing this Bolton thing whatever size :)) Here.....size doesn't matter!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kafhy R. It matters to me. LOL. Best diet ever all these years. Fun and exciting. Works for me!!

Thanks Kathy R......I will try to remember that with this bit of a middle age spread I am getting :(....The 60's are the new 40's you know ;). Everyone going tonight and that is right about now.....HAVE A BLAST. !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Kathy T I just wanted to make clear that I hope all sizes are welcome and that size doesn't matter here ;) I for one accept everyone no matter what size!! As long as we are all breathing that is.... All That Matters... and of course enjoy MB and his music!! Robin Md I never thought of MB as a diet but maybe I should!! lol I always say...tomorrow. Do I still have time Kathy T since I am nearing the new 40? ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob  

Kathy T-Then since I'm soon 50 that's the new 30? If so I like that idea too!!ROFL

Hey Kathy R. Of course all sizes welcome here just playing along with the talk about not eating before the shows as that's part of it and was kidding around about MB and losing some weight traveling!!LOL Never know how MB can affect us fans!! All good things!!!

Ditto Robin MD.....The new 30 ;)))......ENJOY :))). Hugs,

Absolutely Kathy R.....YOU KNOW IT TOO !!!! :))). I sometimes think it is time to give up the dieting I do and it is not a lot of fun either :(....I struggle with it now as I am getting older too :(. Hugs,

Kathy R. you would not believe my new 40's this past 7 months....LOL...I will fill you in sometime soon. Right now you go have the time of your life in Glasgow :))))))). Hugs

Neal, love the song titles you threw into. Sure. you wish you had seen MB before this show but it's never too late. James, Good to see you out here a s well& guys, thanks for your reviews. Like Isaid, loved the classic rock titles you threw out here. :))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service