WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Neil. Have fun and feel free to share what you thought of the show afterwards. Love to read your review. Wow you are a long time fan
Cool!!

Robin I MD. :)

Welcome to website to new members James and Neil and a lot of fun with the concerts!

Petra (Germany)

The next show on MB's UK tour is  at the Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool UK on Saturday, May 10. 2014.

I wish everyone a fantastic time rockin out with Mr. Bolton!! Feel free to come on in and share your reviews.  

WELCOME also to all the folks who have posted for the first time and I may have missed them. I've tried to scroll back to check. If I have missed anyone, so sorry. Feel free to post and share in the fun here. All are welcome!!!!!

Robin in MD :) USA 

Hi all reading Sylvia's reaction to seeing Michael in the doorway reminded me of another concert in Cardiff some years ago. Did anyone here go to the free concert in Cardiff Bay outdoors. It was around the time that Only a Woman Like You was out because he sang it as well as the Stevie wonder song As. There was a London gospel choir and Sam Moore and Michael did a duet together. That was the first time I had ever seen michael in the flesh (omg). In Cardiff Bay there is a building called the pier head building and just to the side is the Oval Basin which is where they put the stage and seating. They had some other artists on first who I can't even remember as all I was interested in was you know who! Along the side of the walkway is a handrail (this was in the summer so it was still a light evening) I looked up and there was michael on his own his two hands on the handrail looking over to the stage. Aaaaarrrggghhhhh!!! I sat there with everyone around sitting calmly watching the show I'm thinking there's michael bolton there's michael bolton over there there's michael bolton just over there oh my god I wanted to get up and yell look there's michael bolton I've never seen him before he is over there! Needless to say I didn't! I have some pictures somewhere I will dig them out and post them they are before I had a digital camera they are old style printed pictures so it might take me a while lol. To all of you in Wolverhampton enjoy wish I was there. Jan xx
Hi Jan, welcome to the forum, and thanks for coming in and sharing your story with us.....love it :). That was an exciting moment for you I know and that being your first concert too. Can't wait to see your photos....looking very forward to them :)).

Kathy T. :)

Welcome Jan! Love your story!!LOL  I could feel your excitement reading it!

Welcome again!

Robin in MD :)

Too funny Jan!! I am glad Sylvia's story has shaken a MB memory from you!! Memories are the BEST and it so fun to read about other fans and their special moments :)) Thanks for sharing!! So glad you came back to post again...hope we see more of you :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Jan, what a cool memory, thanks for sharing! OAWLY was out in ’02. So cool Michael sang a duet with Sam Moore of Sam & Dave! Do you remember if they sang “Hold on I’m coming”? That’s really cool... :D  lol Your reaction to seeing Michael reminds me of when he met Bob Dylan... XD  Thanks so much for sharing Jan, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Jan A. Thanks for your views here. Love how you said, "there he is, or something like that. Michael Bolton. You were astonished I'd say seeing him in person. I understand, girl & welcome to the forum. Thanks for your review. Also, I'm way behind. I'm going newest to oldest in messages here. Those going to Liverpool, have an awesome time & bring back reviews. I have a correspondent who lives in Liverpool. Now. How cool is that? Beatle Land. :))))) & there's even a Beatles hotel & plays their music but enough about that girls & everyone. Welcome to all new members including James & Neil. :)

Welcome Jan! And many thanks for your report! I wish you a lot of fun here!

Petra (Germany)

The post goes off here ladies and gentlemen  :-)

Wow, wow, wow. Michael you were amazing, every note pitch perfect, every song belted out to perfection and every single person in the auditorium having a brilliant time. Yet another 1st class performance. The meet and greet was everything I had hoped for and more, thank you Michael for taking the time to spend with us. Can't wait for the next time. So glad I'm not working tomorrow, there is no way I will be down off this cloud for days.
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service