WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carol Thanks so much for sharing your excitement here. Sounds like MB was on fire tonight.  Kelly had posted on  Twitter the crowd was loud so it much have been a rockin good time!!! :)  I'm so glad your meet/greet went so well too. MB is a doll in person. Don't rush to come down girl, stay on that cloud as long as you want. I love this photo, you are standing where I love to be, right at the stage by the stool. Did he do Georgia for the encore there in that photo?

Love to see your pics if you have more and share more of your amazing time when you catch your breath. THANKS so much for coming in and posting!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Yes he did  geogia on my mind and it was awesome 

Welcome Jodie! And many thanks for your report! I wish you a lot of fun here!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for your review and the photo, Carol, and so happy to hear you had a wonderful time :). By the sounds of it MB is sounding good and strong and that is fabulous news :)). ENJOY YOUR CLOUD NINE :)))).

Kathy T. :)

Welcome Carol and thanks so much for your great review!!! I shall add to that for Sylvia...she apparently has no internet at the moment but said this...Cardiff was asleep compared to Wolverhampton!!(sp?) She said Michael and the band ROCKED Wolverhampton. She said it was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Her exact words :) So it appears MB is doing wonderfully well and keep it going Michael!! Woohoo!!! My excitement is building...oh my...can I survive all this????

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kathy R, thanks for the review teaser from Sylvia, phew! Can't wait to hear more! :D Take care Kathy and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Oh! Carol! Thanks for your review. Awesome you got to meet Michael. Now. How cool is that? I'm happy for you. Neat about your photos as well.

Hey Carol, wow yourself! It's great to hear Michael sounded so great and everyone had a terrific time! Did you have a special concert moment? Did he sing one of your favorites?  Sounds like your M&G was a dream come true so enjoy that cloud  and stay on it as long as you can! Take care Carol and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thank you Carol!

And you are boltonized too!? That is so funny! Thank you Carol!!!

Petra (Germany)

Ha ha I've been Boltonized for over 25 years!!!

Just been to tonights concert, of the artists ive seen michael is only one of 2 that I have seen repeatedly, michael the most though, and he never fails to disappoint,  thank you michael, for bringing me some sunshine to what has recently been a dark time for me x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service