WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin in MD, thanks a lot for the support, from you, Kathy T and everyone, but according to the PDA ticket peops, it's very hard to reschedule, so may not be before 2015. I'm still hoping, but not holding my breath. My friend Kristel is holding on to her tickets because she had front row, I would too! :D Hubby returned mine in hopes to get better ones WHEN it is rescheduled. :D Thanks again Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

LOL Sylvia, We call that scoping it out here!! Glad you know what's what for the venue on Monday night. It will be here before you know it.  Yes MB and the band are rockin it now in Liverpool!! 

Hope it's nice weather if you are walking to and from the venue on Monday.

Have fun!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Carol, thanks for sharing your fun facts about your concert. You and your daughter have a fabulous time! I'm just so glad  that "Jack Sparrow" was able to spark the younger generation's interest enough so they're discovering/rediscovering what good music is... :D I'll be going with my own daughter too, whenever my concert is rescheduled. I do hope you come back with your review and your daughter's feelings about the show! :D Take care Carol and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Me and my wife Wendy went to see Michael on the 8th May 2014 at the Wolverhampton Civic England, I have seen lots of live bands over my 50 years (Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Extreme, Gary Moore, Robert Cray, BB King, David Lee Roth, Alter Bridge and many more)  but I have to say Michael`s performance blew us away his voice is absolutely phenomenal, his band, one word QUALITY.

Michael and his band went through his past and present catalogue even two classical songs," Nessun Dorma" was incredible! but the highlight for us was when Michael appeared less than a foot away from us singing "when a man loves a woman"  I thought Wendy was going to pass out, the whole show was out of this world Michael was very warm, natural and funny.

Hope to see him again soon.

Welcome Gary, So glad you and your wife had a wonderful night. YES MB can do that to you, LOL!! I've been going to see him for years and I never ever get tired of seeing MB sing live. Yes the band are awesome arent't they!! So glad both you and your wife had a great time!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Gary&Wendy, thanks evr so much for your review. You were very positive about Michael's band&, of course, Michael. Glad you enjoyed his show. Now. To those in Beatle Land, (Liverpool) anxiously awaiting for your reviews.

Hi Gary and welcome to the forum.  Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Ah, so you’re a blues fan too? I’m so glad to hear you and your wife loved the show! Are you both long-time fans? Sounds like this was your first concert: seems like there’s a lot of first-timers this year. Well Gary, the U.K. fans have welcomed Michael warmly so I’m sure he’ll want to come back. Thanks again very much for your review, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I'm praying for you, Sylvie, for a rescheduling & to Robin with MD/VA shows as well. & for anyone who had planned on going to shows that were cancelled or postponed. Kathy in Tulsa, is there a show or are you getting tickets for another show? I wish you well no matter what. No shows for me yet but where there's life, there's hope except off the topic here, we are seeing Barry Gibb 6/4/14 @ the Hollywood Bowl. I'm ready. :)

Thanks Robin R, I appreciate it girl. You'll have to let me know how that Barry Gibb concert was! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thought would share with you a couple of pictures I took today of Colston Hall where show is on Monday and of course the all important one.....the stage door !!!!!! LOL   Sylvie and Robin R I have taken a couple of pictures outside and as I say one of those is stage door and then a couple inside where in one I have gone up to about third level and have taken picture looking down because it is all glass, even the front entrance, so everything is visible and other picture shows an abstract decoration on wall that is at end of passage way where lifts are and it was so striking to actually see it....rather like this theatre and funnily enough, looking forward to show there...LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Sylvia, did you go to the show in Liverpool? I know you're going to several shows which is totally awesome.

Reading some Twitter posts and MB rocked the house in Liverpool way it sounded. Some pics of fans at the stage for the second half. Hope to get some more direct reviews, but just wanted to share the fans loved him tonight!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service