WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia...so you are going to blame your mom now are you....for going back and grabbing my bag? ;) !!! Ha...I am even speaking like the Wee One!!! LOL Too much fun.......

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh! Sylvia, I love the Walker Brothers. So, you've seen them in concert back in the day? Wow! Before MB with me was & is still the Bee Gees & thanks to them & their music, they brought me out of my shyness to travel & meet up with them & other Bee Gees fans. Yeah, a lot of times fandom (pardon spelling) is ridiculed but you're right. Unless you've been there, you don't know. & Sylvie (QC Canada as I may have mentioned, I met her twice @ the MBC'S in Connecticut. So, yeah, no one can take away our memories. Can't wait to hear bout tonight's concert.

So true Gail. I remember that weekend as if it happened yesterday. I felt so included & I love it.

Hey there all, I have really enjoyed all the reviews and pics lately also, just haven't posted anything!!  Yep I agree Gail with all you said about how fun those first string of concerts are and how so many friends have been made over all these years.  Been loving all these posts from the UK!!  The fun seems to never stop, and agree, no matter the age!! Keep it up...and hope to have a string of concerts again sometime!!!!

Kerie

I hope so too Kerie. Good seeing you post. Missing the CT golf again this year. Hopefully he will play again in that one sometime. It sure was fun wasn't it. I am ready for a string of shows too. Always. LOL.

Robin in MD :)

Yeah, Kerie, & Robin we're all looking forward to new stream of shows coming up. Thanks for all articles & photos girls.

Thanks a million girls for all the replies and let's just Kathy and I had such a blast last night there were tears of laughter from both ends....hope no one asks me to explain that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL   Hey Kathy, oink, oink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

I know I haven't put up my pictures that I managed to take at Bristol before batteries ran out....numpty me....and that is certainly not happening tomorrow night but here is one that isn't too bad:

Roll on Glasgow Royal Concert Hall tomorrow night for two "ladies" are definitely going to ROCK that place !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks very much for the wonderful picture, Sylvia!

Tomorrow I wish You a unique evening!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for posting, Sylvia, very nice one too. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Great photo Sylvia!!! Thanks for all the laughs last night!!! Just a warm up for tomorrow ;)  We will have a BLAST with no need for concert rules except to have fun! And yes our reviews will contain pure joy along with our feelings. As Gail said....there is nothing more fun than experiencing Michael Bolton concerts....whether your first or 100th :)))) So perhaps a wee warning before reading our reviews: Read at your own risk....you might be exposed to much  happiness and joy and gratitude and laughter and fondness for Michael Bolton!! Continue to read if you enjoy....if not...you were forewarned and no apologies from us ;) I appreciate each fans positive comments about everyone's  previous reviews on this forum and can't wait to here MORE reviews and hear from all of you :))) Keep the great reviews rolling in on this...the BEST Michael Bolton forum!!! Gail rocks as our moderator and we all are a super group of friends and a COHESIVE  group  of  MB fans! We all rock and here is to MANY more years of friendship and fanship!!!! 

Kathy, there's so little someone else could add to your statements, however you should be asleep by now :)) Don't tell me ... jet lag!! A glass of wine could have helped :)) Really, it's awesome what you've said .. to more friendship and fanship ! Cheers :)) Have a fab time tomorrow, ladies!! ... and do not behave yourselves :))

Lol Nic.....what is sleep??? I forgot what that is because it stays light here until close to 10pm!! AND they have the BEST coffee!! Actually espessos and cappucinos!! Loving it all. Cheers to this great forum and all the friendly and supportive fans who like sharing their great concert experiences!! Keep them coming. Off to bed...I even have a sore throat from screaming soooo much when MB started singing Jack Sparrow!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service