WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ali, to answer your question about Meet & Greets, I believe it was "Gigs and Tours" that offered the VIP packages you could buy from them when the U.K. tour was announced. You can always check, but I don't know if there'd still be some left, if the number of M&G's was limited. Good luck sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

P.S.: Didn't you used to be known as "Alison"? Just checking.

Definitely what to do Pauline is without doubt do NOT be first in the queue; hang right back.   No matter how it is done it appears that in each place you are all together and officials make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be and then in comes Michael and he says a few words and then M&G starts.   Why I am saying to you to hold back is because it gives you time to just look at Michael and take a few deep, deep breaths but in looking at him take in what he is like and how he is reacting to the people and also too make sure YOU have an opening gambit and what I did each time was as I walked towards him I put out my hand (way I would if I suddenly came upon an old friend) to shake his and I said how wonderful it was to meet him and thanked him for a wonderful show and then let him take the lead.  What I noticed last night was that he was inclined to stand with both hands in pockets and he was in same stance when I went toward him but I still put out my hand and that prompted him to take his out his pocket and shake mine for remember, as humans, we react well to genuineness and friendliness and that guy knows full well when he is being met by it;  he has met too many people to not be able to immediately get the vibes and suss out which side of that line you are on....true or false, he'll pick it up right away for let's just say, in amongst all his other qualities, he is more than astute !!!

Have a fantastic show Pauline and a more than fantastic time meeting with Michael......remember.....deep, deep, deep breaths !!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Pauline, I'm really glad what Sylvia wrote helped you. You have to remember: he's only a man... I wish your sister the best and hope she enjoys the show, thanks for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Have a fantastic time Pauline the one I know you will have......ROCK the place and hope he sings Jack Sparrow for you !!! :)

Don't think I'm ignoring you tomorrow as won't be on till late or possibly even next day as travelling and hotel I am staying in only has WiFi in certain areas but can't wait to hear how it all goes !!! :)

Enjoy and have FUN !!! :)

Pauline, I wish you a unique Bolton adventure and am already glad about your report!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thank you for the info Sylvie!!

You're very welcome Sarah, take care sweetie and break a leg! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Awesome Pauline that your M&G'S Sunday. You enjoy the show too, Ali. Come back with reviews, please, but then, I don't have to remind you girls, right? :))))

Pauline, I'm sorry your sister has or had cancer & I wish her well. Sylvie's right. He's only a man & I don't mean just only but what I'm trying to say, I respect your nervousness but he'll calm you. Take it from me. I know. Wow & you & your sister enjoy. Have an awesome time.

Thought some of you might be interested to see these had to send another e-mail but seemingly Jake, who took photos, replied to my first e-mail I sent him but I never got link BUT I have now so all is well that ends well !!! :)    Do you think a good omen for tonight folks getting today ??????? lol

Won't be answering any comments until either tonight or tomorrow for am going to start getting ready now as the Rosario's are coming along here early so that we can get some pictures taken before we start our Bolton Adventure and we do have to leave around 5.00 in any case because we have a little journey up to Glasgow.

Getting excited.......woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!! :)

Сильвия, фото супер!!!!!!!!1 Вы, прекрасны. Как я рада за вас! Вы с Майклом- супер!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Спасибо Елена!!! У меня столько удовольствия!!! Надеюсь, все хорошо с вами???

I have thanked Elena for liking my photos and told her I am having a lot of fun !!! :)   Hoping also that all is well with her.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service