WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Sylvia, getting a hand shake from Michael, seeing Jason, & or seeing Michael @ the back door or where ever & though you got a glimpse or glance beings he was in the car, awesome. Perhaps he saw you. You sure having your red letter times out here & I love it.

GREAT photos Sylvia...thanks for sharing :))) I guess I will read on to solve the mystery ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Sylvia, thanks a lot for your beautiful pictures and your short impression.

Relax well.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Thank you so much Sylvia for beautiful photo's, another wonderful concert for you to remember!! :) Tomorrow morning I fly to London, getting nervous ;) never been to the RAH, looking forward to it! So nice to meet Ivana and Francoise there. 

Take care Sylvia and enjoy your last concert (for now!) on Saturday!

Hugs, Nicolette xx

Hi Nicolette, are you nervous for the concert or do you have an M&G too? In any case, have a fabulous time sweetie and please give a big hug to both Ivana and Françoise for me! :D Take care Nicolette, have a blast and do come back to tell us about it, okay? Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada xxx

Have a wonderful time in London and seeing MB at RAH, Nicolette. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Yet another wonderful show with an electric atmosphere. We bumped into Jason outside before the show started and chatted for a while, he was lovely and after explaining this was my daughters first MB experience he said she was going to have a great time. He gave us both a huge hug too, such a nice guy. The show started and MB was on fire!! He was witty, charming and above all sang his socks off. The whole evening was just brilliant. My daughter being a "Bolton virgin" wasn't quite sure what to expect but she had an amazing time, spent the whole evening grinning from ear to ear and getting to the front of the stage and having a hand shake made her night. I'm so glad she got the chance to experience it and laughed when she said "wow he sounds exactly the same as his CD's". As die hard fans we all know that but to hear a 25 year old sing his praises is pretty cool. I think her smile in the photo attached says it all. Can't believe I have been silly enough not to book a day off work, how am I going to get through today with memories of last night still so fresh in my mind. Roll on tomorrow at the RAH.
Not sure why but my photos didn't upload, so hopefully this will work.
Attachments:
Hope this works
Attachments:

That s a very happy face too :-) Thanks for sharing this moment with us

Christine

Great pics Carol. Did he do Rock Me for the encore? He is playing guitar in the last part of the show in your pic. Love your daughter's pic too. So glad she had fun. Thanks for sharing.

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Carol, I'm behind but it seems as if you & your daughter had an awesome time Tuesday night. I'm glad she got to shake his hand & good about your photos but an awesome time was had by all it seems.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service