WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news Pauline. Have a wonderful time.

Robin in MD :)
Good for you, Pauline, and I hope you and your friend have a wonderful time :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Now Pauline. That was fast work getting those tickets for tomorrow night's show. Bolton downers ARE NOT FUN & we all have had them. Travel safely & you know the deal. Oh, the deal is to come back with a review. :)))))

How lovely, I agree the RAH is my favourite venue. There is always the most fantastic atmosphere there. I'm so looking forward to going tomorrow too.

Carol, thanks for your review. You brought your daughter up right on Michael. :))))) Cool she got a hand shake & awesome you both, of course, enjoyed the show. Thanks for your review. Like I said, have an awesome tomorrow night & travel safely.

Thanks for sharing, Carol, and so wonderful you and your daughter shared your MB experience together and have those lovely memory mother and daughter moments to cherish. "ELECTRIC".....yes that describes an MB concert atmosphere....all of mine anyway :). Thanks again and for the photo too. Enjoy your next concert at RAH !! :). Hugs,

So glad everything worked out so well Sylvia. Nice pic with Kelly. The girl is so tall!!LOL I love her too, hope to see her in Bethlehem soon.

Yup they plan where to put the box ahead of time and at some shows it's not been far back, some just off to the side and other times further back. It all depends on the venue. We never know but sometimes we can tell if they put their little steps up on one side in front of the stage or the other.  Again, some venues have steps some don't.  

Sounds like you had another rockin good time.. You are getting all these different songs too. I hope he does an instrumental of Rock Me in Bethlehem, I LOVE him playing that guitar!! Always have!!! :)

Sorry to hear someone collapsed from the heat or whatever happen.  That's a shame.. Hope she's ok.

Safe travels to your next concert!! Thanks again for sharing!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin.....love MB playing the guitar and I hope you get to hear him perform all of your favorites at your concert too :)). Have a blast :)

Hugs,

Hi Sylvia,

You had another fantastic Bolton Adventure and getting to have MB walk past you to sing WAMLAW is one of those concert high points :) Glad too you managed to get right up there fast and look forward to the photos. Cute pic of you and Kelly, yep she is tall alright... adore her :). I hope too the person taken away in the ambulance is okay !!. Concert #6 coming up ;). Have a blast !! :). Hugs,

Sylvia, I feel overwhelmed!! You have excellent writing skills ! Thanks for sharing with us your MB adventure, your feelings, your emotions ... Have a great, great time tomorrow night and try to focus on the concert itself ... it's your turn now :) By the way, you are pretty pettite ... "wee" is quite right ... sweet :) Lots of hugs - Nic

Just wish I was the same broadside as I am lengthwise ......LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia....where did this concert review go?? I ma having so much fun catching up and everyone is thanking you for sharing....but I can't find it? Did you remove it? Maybe it will show up in the next page or two??

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service